Are you waiting for Samsung Galaxy SM-G5108Q? Androidbiits.com brings a great news for the people who waiting for Galaxy SM-G5108Q. Android 4.4.4 KitKat ZCU1ANI4 G5108QZCU1ANI4 has been released for Samsung SM-G5108Q. Are you planning to install G5108QZCU1ANI4? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Samsung SM-G5108Q to Android 4.4.4 KitKat ZCU1ANI4. Recently, I have posted the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 SM-G313F to Android 4.4.2 G313FXXU0ANI1. Now I am going to write the tutorial to update Samsung SM-G5108Q to Android 4.4.4 KitKat ZCU1ANI4 [G5108QZCU1ANI4]. This is really a great news for the people who are waiting for Galaxy SM-G5108Q.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.4 KitKat ZCU1ANI4 [G5108QZCU1ANI4] on Samsung Galaxy SM-G5108Q without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G5108QZCU1ANI4 may bring some improvements on your Galaxy SM-G5108Q. I forgot to say that soon you will be able to root Samsung SM-G5108Q on Android 4.4.4 KitKat ZCU1ANI4 [G5108QZCU1ANI4]. You should note that G5108QZCU1ANI4 is available only for Samsung Galaxy SM-G5108Q owners. If you are not an owner of Galaxy SM-G5108Q, then you should not download G5108QZCU1ANI4. Well, you must backup your data in a safe place before updating your Galaxy SM-G5108Q to Android 4.4.4 KitKat ZCU1ANI4 [G5108QZCU1ANI4]. Dear friend, you must install Samsung SM-G5108Q USB driver on your PC. Galaxy SM-G5108Q USB driver will be available in the official website of Samsung.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.4 KitKat ZCU1ANI4 [G5108QZCU1ANI4]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your SM-G5108Q got damaged while being updated to G5108QZCU1ANI4. Your SM-G5108Q battery level must be above 94% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 KitKat ZCU1ANI4 G5108QZCU1ANI4 on Samsung SM-G5108Q
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.4 KitKat ZCU1ANI4 G5108QZCU1ANI4 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G5108QZCU1ANI4.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy SM-G5108Q into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy SM-G5108Q carefully.
- Press your Galaxy SM-G5108Q volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Galaxy SM-G5108Q Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press your Galaxy SM-G5108Q volume up button after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Galaxy SM-G5108Q with your PC.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Galaxy SM-G5108Q with your computer.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 KitKat ZCU1ANI4 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 KitKat ZCU1ANI4, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Dear reader, now you need to wait until your SM-G5108Q is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy G5108QZCU1ANI4. In this way you can install Android 4.4.4 ZCU1ANI4. If you are facing any issue while installing G5108QZCU1ANI4, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.