Are you using Samsung Wave II GT-S8530? Androidbiits.com brings a piece of good news for the people who are using Wave II GT-S8530. Android 2.0 AELB1 [S8530AELB1] has been released for Samsung Wave II GT-S8530. You may be planning to install S8530AELB1. Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Wave II GT-S8530 to Android 2.0 AELB1. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Tab PRO 8.4 LTE SM-T325 to Android 4.4.2 ZSU1BNF3. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Wave II GT-S8530 to Android 2.0 AELB1. This is really a great news for Wave II GT-S8530 owners.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 2.0 AELB1 [S8530AELB1] on Samsung Wave 2 GT-S8530 without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. S8530AELB1 will bring some improvements on your Wave II GT-S8530. I forgot to mention that soon you will be able to root Samsung Wave II GT-S8530 on Android 2.0 AELB1. Dear friend, you must save your contacts in a safe place before updating your Wave II GT-S8530. Otherwise, all your contacts may be deleted from your GT-S8530. You must install Samsung Wave II GT-S8530 USB driver on your PC before connecting your GT-S8530 with it. Otherwise your Wave II GT-S8530 will not be recognized by your PC.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 2.0 AELB1 [S8530AELB1]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your Wave II GT-S8530 got damaged while being updated to S8530AELB1. Your GT-S8530 battery level must be above 92% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 2.0 AELB1 [S8530AELB1] on Samsung Wave 2 GT-S8530
1. First, you need to download Android 2.0 AELB1 [S8530AELB1] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install S8530AELB1.
3. Now you have to put your Wave II GT-S8530 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Samsung Wave II GT-S8530 carefully.
- Press your Wave II GT-S8530 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Wave II GT-S8530 Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of GT-S8530.
- Press your Wave II GT-S8530 Power button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Samsung Wave II GT-S8530 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Wave II GT-S8530 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 2.0 AELB1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 2.0 AELB1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until your Wave II GT-S8530 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy S8530AELB1. In this way you can install Android 2.0 AELB1. If you are facing any difficulty while installing S8530AELB1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.