Are you using Sony Xperia L S36h C2104? Androidbiits.com brings a stunning news for Xperia L S36h C2104 users. According to CodeZero$, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Candy5 v1.0.1 Custom ROM is released for Sony Xperia L S36h C2104. Recently, I have discussed about the tutorial for updating Sony Xperia L C2104 to Lollipop 5.0.1 with the help of LiquidSmooth [v4.0]. Now the stunning news is that Xperia L S36h C2104 users can test Candy5 v1.0.1. Today, I will discuss about the step-by-step instructions using which you can update Sony Xperia L S36h C2104 to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop using Candy5 v1.0.1. This is really a stunning news for S36h C2104 users who are waiting for Lollipop.
I am expecting that Xperia L S36h C2104 owners will be able to install Candy5 v1.0.1 easily without having any difficulty after following the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear S36h C2104 user, Candy5 v1.0.1 needs rooted S36h, so it is necessary to root Xperia L S36h C2104 before installing Candy5 v1.0.1. Oh yes, the crucial thing is CWM recovery installation on S36h C2104. You can perform all these tasks after unlocking S36h C2104 bootloader. You may face some bugs on S36h C2104 after installing Candy5 v1.0.1. Androidbiits.com recommends that S36h C2104 users must save their data before installing Candy5 v1.0.1, as there is a chance of losing all files from S36h C2104.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install Candy5 v1.0.1. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if S36h C2104 got corrupted during the installation of Candy5 v1.0.1. S36h C2104 battery level must be above 88% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Candy5 v1.0.1 Custom ROM on Sony Xperia L S36h C2104 [Tutorial]
1. It is the time to download Candy5 v1.0.1 for your S36h C2104.
2. Now, you will need to download Gapps for S36h C2104.
3. Now, it is the perfect time to activate USB debugging on S36h C2104.
4. Now, it is the perfect time to attach S36h C2104 with your desktop.
5. Once you have successfully attached your S36h C2104, you will have to transfer Candy5 v1.0.1 and Gapps ZIP file to S36h C2104 SD card.
6. Now, it is the proper time to switch off S36h C2104.
7. After switching off C2104, you will need to remove the USB cable.
8. Now, it is the perfect time to put C2104 into Recovery Mode.
9. Now, you will need to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on S36h C2104.
10. Now, you will need to tap “wipe cache partition” on S36h C2104.
11. It is the perfect time to tap “install zip from SD card” on S36h C2104 screen.
12. Now, you will need to choose Candy5 v1.0.1 file from S36h C2104 memory card.
13. Now, it is the proper time to install Candy5 v1.0.1 on S36h C2104.
14. Now, you will need to go to S36h C2104 main menu.
15. Now, it is the perfect time to tap “reboot system now” on S36h C2104.
16. Now, you will need to wait until S36h C2104 reboots.
After your Xperia L S36h C2104 is restarted, you can test Candy5 v1.0.1. Dear friend, if you are experiencing any issue while installing Candy5 v1.0.1, then you can share your problem with Androidbiits.com.