Android 6.0 Marshmallow CyanogenMod 13 [CM13] Nightly ROM is available for International Sony Xperia M C1905. CM13 will let C1905 owners taste the gloriousness of Marshmallow 6.0 on Xperia M C1905. Androidbiits.com has recently posted the step-by-step tutorial for installing Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 on Sony Xperia M Dual C2004. The splendid news is that International Xperia M C1905 owners can now install CM13 [nicki] on C1905. Isn’t it splendid? Androidbiits.com will post the steps to install Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 on Sony Xperia M C1905. Oh yes, you may face issue on C1905 as CM13 is in a nightly stage.
It is expected that International Xperia M C1905 owners will be able to install Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 on C1905 effectively without having difficulty after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. CM13 [nicki] requires rooted International Xperia M C1905, so it is essential to root C1905 before installing CM13 [nicki] on C1905. If you haven’t rooted C1905, then you must root it to enjoy CM13 [nicki]. Dear C1905 owner, it is essential to install TWRP 126.96.36.199 on International Xperia M C1905 to taste CM13 [nicki]. Oh yes, the users of C1905 can install CM13 only after unlocking Xperia M C1905 bootloader.
If you aren’t happy with old firmware, then you must install CM13 on C1905. The spectacular thing is that CM13 [nicki] will let you enjoy Marshmallow 6.0 on C1905. Androidbiits.com recommends that International Xperia M C1905 owners must take a backup of their important documents before installing CM13 [nicki] as there is a possibility of data loss from C1905.
Below are the steps using which you can install Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 on International Xperia M C1905. Androidbiits.com won’t take responsibility if C1905 got corrupted during the installation of CM13 [nicki]. International Xperia M C1905 battery must be above 97 percentage before following this tutorial.
How to Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 nightly ROM on Sony Xperia M C1905 [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 [nightly] ROM and GApps for Sony Xperia M C1905 [nicki] on your desktop.
2. It is the time to activate USB debugging and attach Xperia M C1905 with desktop.
3. It is essential to transfer CM13 to C1905.
4. It is the time to power off C1905 and remove the USB cable.
5. It is essential to put Xperia M C1905 into Recovery Mode.
6. It is essential to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on C1905.
7. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on C1905.
8. It is essential to click “install zip from SD card” on C1905.
9. It is the time to choose CM13 on your C1905.
10. It is essential to install CM13 on Sony Xperia M C1905.
11. It is the time to go to the main menu on Xperia M C1905 and click “reboot system now” option.
12. It is essential to wait until C1905 restarts.
13. You can install GApps on C1905 using the above steps.
After your Xperia M C1905 is rebooted, you can taste Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 on C1905. Isn’t it spectacular? If you are facing issue during the installation of CM13 [nicki] on International Xperia M C1905, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.