Are you a user of Sony Xperia Tablet Z SGP311? Androidbiits.com brings an exciting news for Xperia Tablet Z SGP311 users. According to Alx31TLse, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Validus 7 GZR Custom ROM is available for Sony Xperia Tablet Z [Pollux_Windy]. Previously, I have discussed about the tutorial for updating Sony Xperia Tablet Z SGP321 to Lollipop 5.0 with the help of CM12 Nightly [pollux]. Now the exciting news is that Tablet Z SGP311 users can test Validus 7 GZR. Today, I will discuss about the step-by-step instructions for updating Sony Xperia Tablet Z SGP311 to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop using Validus 7 GZR. This is really an exciting news for Tablet Z SGP311 users who are waiting for Lollipop.
I am hoping that Xperia Tablet Z SGP311 owners will be able to install Validus 7 GZR on SGP311 easily without having any difficulty after following the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear Tablet Z SGP311 user, Validus 7 GZR needs rooted SGP311, so it is necessary to root Sony Xperia Tablet Z SGP311. Oh yes, the crucial thing is CWM recovery installation on Tablet Z SGP311 before installing Validus 7 GZR. You can perform all these tasks after unlocking Tablet Z SGP311 bootloader. You may face some bugs on Tablet Z SGP311 after installing Validus 7 GZR. Androidbiits.com recommends that Tablet Z SGP311 users must save their data before installing Validus 7 GZR, as there is a chance of losing all files from Tablet Z SGP311. The important thing is SGP311 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install Validus 7 GZR on SGP311. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Tablet Z SGP311 got corrupted during the installation of Validus 7 GZR. Dear SGP311 user, you have to flash boot.img on Tablet Z SGP311 via fastboot. SGP311 battery level must be above 94% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Validus 7 GZR Custom ROM on Sony Xperia Tablet Z SGP311 [Tutorial]
1. It is the time to download Validus 7 GZR for your SGP311.
2. Now, you will have to download Gapps for your SGP311.
3. Now, it is necessary to go to the settings of SGP311 and then don’t forget to tap USB debugging.
4. Now, it is the time to attach SGP311 with your desktop.
5. Once you have successfully attached SGP311, you will have to transfer Validus 7 GZR and Gapps ZIP file to SGP311 SD card.
6. Now, it is the proper time to switch off SGP311.
7. After switching off your SGP311, you will have to remove the USB cable.
8. Now, it is the proper time to put SGP311 into Recovery Mode.
9. Now, you will have to tap “wipe data/factory reset” option on SGP311.
10. Now, you will have to tap “wipe cache partition” on SGP311.
11. It is the time to tap “install zip from SD card” on SGP311.
12. Now, you will have to choose Validus 7 GZR and Gapps ZIP file from SGP311 SD card.
13. Now, it is the proper time to install Validus 7 GZR on SGP311.
14. Now, you will have to go to SGP311 main menu.
15. Now, it is the time to tap “reboot system now” option on SGP311.
16. Now, you will have to wait until your SGP311 reboots.
After your Tablet Z SGP311 is restarted, you can test Validus 7 GZR. Dear friend, if you are experiencing any issue while installing Validus 7 GZR on SGP311, then you can share your problem with Androidbiits.com.