Are you a user of Sony Xperia Tablet Z SO-03E? Androidbiits.com brings an amazing news for Tablet Z SO-03E users. According to Alx31TLse, Validus 7 [UB] is released for Sony Xperia Tablet Z. Well, I have recently discussed about the tutorial for updating Xperia Tablet Z SGP312 to Lollipop 5.0.2 with the help of Validus 7 [TabZ]. Now the amazing news is that Tablet Z SO-03E users can test Validus 7 [UB]. Today, I will discuss about the step-by-step instructions for updating Sony Xperia Tablet Z SO-03E to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop using Validus 7 [UB]. This is really an amazing news for Tablet Z SO-03E users who are waiting for Lollipop.
I am hoping that Tablet Z SO-03E owners will be able to install Validus 7 [UB] on SO-03E easily without having any difficulty after following the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear Tablet Z SO-03E user, Validus 7 [UB] needs rooted SO-03E, so it is necessary to root Xperia Tablet Z SO-03E. Oh yes, the crucial thing is CWM recovery installation on Tablet Z SO-03E before installing Validus 7 [UB]. You can perform all these tasks after unlocking Tablet Z SO-03E bootloader. You may face some bugs on Tablet Z SO-03E after installing Validus 7 [UB]. Androidbiits.com recommends that Tablet Z SO-03E users must save their data before installing Validus 7 [UB], as there is a chance of losing all files from Tablet Z SO-03E. The important thing is SO-03E USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install Validus 7 [UB] on SO-03E. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Tablet Z SO-03E got corrupted during the installation of Validus 7 [UB]. Dear SO-03E user, you have to flash boot.img on Tablet Z SO-03E via fastboot. SO-03E battery level must be above 94% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Validus 7 [UB] Custom ROM on Sony Xperia Tablet Z SO-03E [Tutorial]
1. It is the time to download Validus 7 [UB] for your SO-03E.
2. Now, you will have to download Gapps for your SO-03E.
3. Now, it is necessary to go to the settings of SO-03E and then don’t forget to tap USB debugging.
4. Now, it is the time to attach SO-03E with your desktop.
5. Once you have successfully attached SO-03E, you will have to transfer Validus 7 [UB] and Gapps ZIP file to SO-03E SD card.
6. Now, it is the proper time to switch off SO-03E.
7. After switching off your SO-03E, you will have to remove the USB cable.
8. Now, it is the proper time to put SO-03E into Recovery Mode.
9. Now, you will have to tap “wipe data/factory reset” option on SO-03E.
10. Now, you will have to tap “wipe cache partition” on SO-03E.
11. It is the time to press “install zip from SD card” on SO-03E.
12. Now, it is necessary to choose Validus 7 [UB] from SO-03E.
13. Now, it is necessary to install Validus 7 [UB] on SO-03E.
14. Now, you will have to go to SO-03E main menu.
15. You have to click “reboot system now” on SO-03E.
16. Now, you will have to wait until your SO-03E reboots.
After your Tablet Z SO-03E is restarted, you can test Validus 7 [UB]. Dear friend, if you are experiencing any issue while installing Validus 7 [UB] on SO-03E, then you can share your problem with Androidbiits.com.