Are you using Sony Xperia Z1 C6902? Androidbiits.com brings a tremendous news for Z1 C6902 users. According to OmarEinea, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Resurrection Remix v5.3.8 Custom ROM is released for Sony Xperia Z1. Previously, I have written the step-by-step instructions for updating Sony Xperia Z1 C6906 to Lollipop 5.0.2 with the help of crDroid [Official]. Now the tremendous news is that Z1 C6902 users can test Resurrection Remix v5.3.8. Today, I will write the step-by-step tutorial for updating Sony Xperia Z1 C6902 to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop using Resurrection Remix v5.3.8. This is really a tremendous news for C6902 owners who are waiting to test Lollipop.
I am expecting that Sony Xperia Z1 C6902 users will be able to install Resurrection Remix v5.3.8 easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps written in Androidbiits.com. Dear Z1 C6902 user, Resurrection Remix v5.3.8 needs rooted C6902, so it is important to root Sony Xperia Z1 C6902. Well, another necessary thing is CWM recovery installation on Z1 C6902 before installing Resurrection Remix v5.3.8. You can perform all these tasks after unlocking Z1 C6902 bootloader. You may experience several bugs on Z1 C6902 after installing Resurrection Remix v5.3.8. Androidbiits.com recommends that Z1 C6902 users must take a backup of their data including messages and contacts before installing Resurrection Remix v5.3.8, as there is a chance of losing all data including messages and contacts from C6902.
Below are the step-by-step method using which you can install Resurrection Remix v5.3.8. Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if Z1 C6902 got broken during the installation of Resurrection Remix v5.3.8. C6902 battery must be more than 94% before following this tutorial.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Resurrection Remix v5.3.8 Custom ROM on Sony Xperia Z1 C6902 [Tutorial]
1. It is the time to download Resurrection Remix v5.3.8 for your Z1 C6902.
2. It is the time to download Gapps for Z1 C6902.
3. It is the time to go to Z1 C6902 settings, then you will have to select USB debugging.
4. It is the time to attach Z1 C6902 with desktop.
5. Once you have attached Z1 C6902, it is necessary to transfer Resurrection Remix v5.3.8 and Gapps to Z1 C6902 memory card.
6. It is the time to switch off Z1 C6902.
7. After switching off Z1 C6902, it is important to disconnect the USB cable.
8. It is the time to put Z1 C6902 into Recovery Mode.
9. It is the time to choose “wipe data/factory reset” on Z1 C6902.
10. It is the time to select “wipe cache partition” on Z1 C6902.
11. It is the time to tap “install zip from SD card” on Z1 C6902 for installing Resurrection Remix v5.3.8.
12. It is the time to choose Resurrection Remix v5.3.8 on Z1 C6902.
13. It is the time to install Resurrection Remix v5.3.8 on Z1 C6902.
14. It is the time to go to Z1 C6902 main menu.
15. It is the time to click “reboot system now” on Z1 C6902.
16. It is the time to wait until Z1 C6902 reboots.
After your Z1 C6902 is rebooted, you can test Resurrection Remix v5.3.8. Dear C6902 user, if you are experiencing any issue while installing Resurrection Remix v5.3.8, then you must share your issue with Androidbiits.com.