Androidbiits.com has some amazing news to share with Sony Xperia Z1 C6902 [honami] owners. According to XDA developer davidteri91, Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow crDroid ROM is released for Sony Xperia Z1. C6902 owners can install crDroid 6.0.1 on Sony Xperia Z1 C6902 [honami]. crDroid 6.0.1 will let C6902 owners taste the amazingness of Marshmallow 6.0.1 on Xperia Z1 C6902. Androidbiits.com has recently posted the step-by-step tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000 to Marshmallow 6.0 using CM13. The splendid news is that Z1 C6902 owners can now install crDroid 6.0.1. Isn’t it spectacular? Androidbiits.com will post the steps to install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow crDroid on Sony Xperia Z1 C6902. You may face issues on Z1 C6902 [honami] after installing crDroid 6.0.1 as it is an alpha build.
It is expected that Z1 C6902 owners will be able to install Marshmallow 6.0.1 crDroid on C6902 [honami] safely without having difficulty after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. crDroid 6.0.1 requires rooted Z1 C6902, so it is essential to root C6902 before installing crDroid 6.0.1 on C6902. If you haven’t rooted Z1 C6902, then you must root it to enjoy crDroid 6.0.1. Dear C6902 owner, it is essential to install TWRP 184.108.40.206 on Sony Xperia Z1 C6902 [honami] to taste crDroid 6.0.1. Oh yes, the users of C6902 can install crDroid 6.0.1 only after unlocking Z1 C6902 bootloader.
If you aren’t happy with old firmware, then you must install crDroid 6.0.1 on Z1 C6902. The spectacular thing is that crDroid 6.0.1 will let you enjoy Marshmallow 6.0.1 on C6902. Androidbiits.com recommends that Z1 C6902 [honami] owners must take a backup of their important documents before installing crDroid 6.0.1 as there is a possibility of data loss from C6902.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow crDroid on Z1 C6902. Androidbiits.com won’t take responsibility if C6902 got corrupted during the installation of crDroid 6.0.1. Z1 C6902 [honami] battery must be above 93 percentage before following this tutorial.
How to Install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow crDroid ROM on Sony Xperia Z1 C6902 [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow crDroid ROM and GApps for Sony Xperia Z1 C6902 on your desktop.
2. It is the time to activate USB debugging and attach Z1 C6902 with desktop.
4. It is essential to transfer crDroid to C6902.
5. It is the time to power off C6902 and remove the USB cable.
7. It is essential to put Z1 C6902 into Recovery Mode.
8. It is essential to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on C6902.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on C6902.
10. It is essential to click “install zip from SD card” on C6902.
11. It is the time to choose crDroid on your C6902.
12. It is essential to install crDroid on Z1 C6902.
13. It is the time to go to the main menu on Z1 C6902 and click “reboot system now” option.
15. It is essential to wait until C6902 restarts.
16. You can install GApps on C6902 using the above steps.
After your Z1 C6902 is rebooted, you can taste Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow crDroid on C6902. Isn’t it spectacular? If you are facing issue during the installation of crDroid 6.0.1 on Z1 C6902, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.