Androidbiits.com has some stunning news to share with Sony Xperia Z3 D6603 [Leo] owners. According to XDA member Zyxxeil, Android 6.0 Marshmallow ZyxxOS V1.2 ROM is released for Sony Xperia Z3. D6603 owners can install ZyxxOS V1.2 on Sony Xperia Z3 LTE D6603. ZyxxOS MM V1.2 will let D6603 owners taste the stunningness of Marshmallow 6.0 on Xperia Z3 LTE D6603 [Leo]. Androidbiits.com has recently posted the step-by-step tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 4G LTE SM-T535 to Marshmallow 6.0 using CM13 [matisse]. The splendid news is that Xperia Z3 LTE D6603 owners can now install ZyxxOS V1.2. Isn’t it spectacular? Androidbiits.com will post the steps to install Android 6.0 Marshmallow ZyxxOS V1.2 on Sony Xperia Z3 LTE D6603.
It is expected that Z3 LTE D6603 owners will be able to install Marshmallow 6.0 ZyxxOS V1.2 on D6603 [Leo] safely without having difficulty after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. ZyxxOS V1.2 requires rooted Z3 LTE D6603, so it is essential to root D6603 before installing ZyxxOS V1.2 on D6603. If you haven’t rooted Z3 LTE D6603, then you must root it to enjoy ZyxxOS V1.2. Dear D6603 owner, it is essential to install TWRP on Z3 LTE D6603 to taste ZyxxOS V1.2. Oh yes, the users of D6603 can install ZyxxOS V1.2 only after unlocking Z3 LTE D6603 bootloader.
If you aren’t happy with old firmware, then you must install ZyxxOS V1.2 on Z3 LTE D6603. The spectacular thing is that ZyxxOS V1.2 will let you enjoy Marshmallow 6.0 on D6603. Androidbiits.com recommends that Z3 LTE D6603 owners must take a backup of their important documents before installing ZyxxOS V1.2 as there is a possibility of data loss from D6603.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 6.0 Marshmallow ZyxxOS V1.2 on Z3 LTE D6603. Androidbiits.com won’t take responsibility if D6603 got corrupted during the installation of ZyxxOS V1.2. Z3 LTE D6603 battery must be above 92 percentage before following this tutorial.
How to Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow ZyxxOS MM V1.2 ROM on Sony Xperia Z3 D6603 [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download Android 6.0 Marshmallow ZyxxOS MM V1.2 ROM and GApps for Sony Xperia Z3 D6603 on your desktop.
2. It is the time to activate USB debugging and attach Z3 LTE D6603 with desktop.
4. It is essential to transfer ZyxxOS V1.2 to D6603.
5. It is the time to power off D6603 and remove the USB cable.
7. It is essential to put Z3 LTE D6603 into Recovery Mode.
8. It is essential to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on D6603.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on D6603.
10. It is essential to click “install zip from SD card” on D6603.
11. It is the time to choose ZyxxOS V1.2 on your D6603.
12. It is essential to install ZyxxOS V1.2 on Z3 LTE D6603.
13. It is the time to go to the main menu on Z3 LTE D6603 and click “reboot system now” option.
15. It is essential to wait until D6603 restarts.
16. You can install GApps on D6603 using the above steps.
After your Z3 LTE D6603 is rebooted, you can taste Android 6.0 Marshmallow ZyxxOS V1.2 on D6603. Isn’t it spectacular? If you are facing issue during the installation of ZyxxOS V1.2 on Z3 LTE D6603, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.