Are you using Sprint HTC EVO 4G A9292? Androidbiits.com brings an exciting news for EVO 4G A9292 users. According to 0xD34D, Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean MIUI v4.1 Custom ROM is available for HTC EVO 4G A9292. Previously, I have posted the tutorial for updating Sony Xperia T2 Ultra dual D5322 to Lollipop 5.0.2 with the help of CyanogenMod 12 [WIP]. Now the exciting news is that EVO 4G A9292 users can test MIUI v4.1. Currently, it is not possible to install Android 5.0 Lollipop on HTC EVO 4G A9292. Today, I will discuss about the step-by-step instructions for updating HTC EVO 4G A9292 to Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean using MIUI v4.1. This is really an exciting news for EVO 4G A9292 users who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that HTC EVO 4G A9292 owners will be able to install MIUI v4.1 on A9292 easily without having any difficulty after following the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear EVO 4G A9292 user, MIUI v4.1 needs rooted A9292, so it is necessary to root HTC EVO 4G A9292. Oh yes, the crucial thing is CWM recovery installation on EVO 4G A9292 before installing MIUI v4.1. You can perform all these tasks after unlocking EVO 4G A9292 bootloader. You may face some bugs on EVO 4G A9292 after installing MIUI v4.1 on A9292. Androidbiits.com recommends that EVO 4G A9292 users must save their data before installing MIUI v4.1 on A9292, as there is a chance of losing all files from EVO 4G A9292. The important thing is A9292 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install MIUI v4.1 on A9292. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if EVO 4G A9292 got corrupted during this process. A9292 battery percentage must be above 92% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean MIUI v4.1 Custom ROM on Sprint HTC EVO 4G A9292 [Tutorial]
1. It is the time to download MIUI v4.1 for your A9292.
2. Now, it is the time to download Gapps for your A9292.
3. It is the perfect time to go to the settings of A9292 and then you have to choose USB debugging.
4. Now, you have to attach A9292 with your desktop with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully attached your EVO 4G A9292, it is necessary to transfer MIUI v4.1 and Gapps ZIP file to A9292 memory card.
6. Now, it is the perfect time to power off your A9292.
7. After switching off A9292, it is necessary to remove the USB cable.
8. Now, it is the perfect time to put your A9292 into Recovery Mode.
9. Now, it is the time to choose “wipe data/factory reset” on A9292 screen.
10. Now, it is necessary to tap “wipe cache partition” on A9292 screen.
11. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” on EVO 4G A9292 and then it is necessary to choose MIUI v4.1 and Gapps ZIP file from A9292 SD card.
12. Now, it is the time to install MIUI v4.1 on A9292.
13. Now, it is the time to go to the main menu of A9292.
14. Now you have to choose “reboot system now” on A9292 screen.
15. It is the time to wait until your A9292 reboots.
After your EVO 4G A9292 is restarted, you can test MIUI v4.1. Dear friend, if you are experiencing any issue while installing MIUI v4.1 on A9292, then you can share your problem with Androidbiits.com.