Are you a proud owner of Sprint LG G Flex LS995? Androidbiits.com brings a tremendous news for Sprint Flex LS995 users. According to Gerrett, Miui v5 [Alpha] Custom ROM is available for Sprint LG G Flex LS995. Previously, I have discussed about the tutorial for updating US Cellular Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SCH-R950 to KitKat 4.4.4 with the help of CM11 Nightly [r950]. Now the tremendous news is that Sprint Flex LS995 users can test Miui v5 [Alpha]. Currently, it is not possible to install Android 5.0 Lollipop on Sprint LG G Flex LS995. Today, I will discuss about the step-by-step instructions for updating Sprint LG G Flex LS995 to Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean using Miui v5 [Alpha]. This is really a tremendous news for LS995 users who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that Sprint Flex LS995 owners will be able to install Miui v5 [Alpha] easily without having any difficulty after following the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear Sprint Flex LS995 user, Miui v5 [Alpha] needs rooted LS995, so it is necessary to root Sprint LG G Flex LS995. Oh yes, the crucial thing is CWM recovery installation on Sprint Flex LS995 before installing Miui v5 [Alpha]. You can perform all these tasks after unlocking Sprint Flex LS995 bootloader. You may face some bugs on Sprint Flex LS995 after installing Miui v5 [Alpha]. Androidbiits.com recommends that Sprint Flex LS995 users must save their data before installing Miui v5 [Alpha] on LS995, as there is a chance of losing all files from Sprint Flex LS995. The important thing is LS995 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install Miui v5 [Alpha] on LS995. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Sprint Flex LS995 got corrupted during this process. LS995 battery percentage must be above 94% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Miui v5 [Alpha] Custom ROM on Sprint LG G Flex LS995 [Tutorial]
1. It is the time to download Miui v5 [Alpha] for your Sprint Flex LS995.
2. Now, it is the time to download Gapps for your LS995.
3. It is the perfect time to go to the settings of LS995 and then you have to choose USB debugging.
4. Now, you have to attach LS995 with your desktop using USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully attached your LS995, it is necessary to transfer Miui v5 [Alpha] and Gapps ZIP file to LS995 memory card.
6. Now, it is the perfect time to power off your LS995.
7. After switching off LS995, it is necessary to remove the USB cable.
8. Now, it is the perfect time to put your LS995 into Recovery Mode.
9. Now, it is the time to choose “wipe data/factory reset” on LS995 screen.
10. Now, it is necessary to tap “wipe cache partition” on LS995 screen.
11. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” on LS995 and then it is necessary to choose Miui v5 [Alpha] and Gapps ZIP file from LS995 SD card.
12. Now, it is the time to install Miui v5 [Alpha] on LS995.
13. Now, it is the time to go to the main menu of LS995.
14. Now, it is the time to tap “reboot system now” on LS995 screen.
15. It is the time to wait until your LS995 reboots.
After your Sprint Flex LS995 is restarted, you can test Miui v5 [Alpha]. Dear LS995 user, if you are experiencing any issue while installing Miui v5 [Alpha] on LS995, then you must share your problem with Androidbiits.com.