Are you a proud owner of Sprint LG G3 LS990? Today, Androidbiits.com is going to share an amazing news with Sprint LG G3 LS990 owners. According to Pump Ac7i0n, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Bliss Pop V 1.3 Custom ROM has been released for Sprint LG G3 LS990. I have already posted the steps for installing CyanideL V-1.5 on Note 2 SGH-I317. Now the amazing news is that Sprint LG G3 LS990 owners can enjoy Android 5.0.2 via Bliss Pop V 1.3. Androidbiits.com will write the tutorial for updating Sprint LG G3 LS990 to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Bliss Pop V 1.3. It is really an amazing news for LG G3 LS990 owners who are waiting for it.
I am expecting that Sprint LG G3 LS990 owners will be able to install Bliss Pop V 1.3 easily without having any problem after following the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. Bliss Pop V 1.3 is available only for Sprint LG G3 LS990. Dear LS990 owner, it is necessary to root LG G3 LS990 in order to install Bliss Pop V 1.3. LG G3 LS990 requires CWM recovery installation before being updated to Bliss Pop V 1.3. Androidbiits.com recommends that LG G3 LS990 users must backup their documents in a safe place before installing Bliss Pop V 1.3, as there is a chance of losing all data from LG G3 LS990. The most important thing is that you must install LS990 USB driver on your Windows or Mac PC before connecting LS990 with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 5.0.2 via Bliss Pop V 1.3. Androidbiits will not take any responsibility if Sprint G3 LS990 got corrupted while being updated to Lollipop 5.0.2 via Bliss Pop V 1.3. LS990 battery level must be above 84% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Bliss Pop V 1.3 Custom ROM on Sprint LG G3 LS990 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download Bliss Pop V 1.3 for LG G3 LS990.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your LG G3 LS990.
3. Go to the settings of your LG LS990 and activate USB debugging.
4. Now you have to attach your LG LS990 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. After attaching your LG LS990, you need to transfer Gapps and Bliss Pop V 1.3 ZIP file to the LS990 memory card. Then, switch it off.
6. Simply disconnect the USB cable from your LG LS990 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from your LG LS990 main menu.
8. Now you have to activate “wipe cache partition” option on LG LS990.
9. Now you have to tap “install zip from SD card” option on your LG LS990 and then search for Gapps and Bliss Pop V 1.3 ZIP file from the SD card of Sprint G3. Then, install them.
10. Now you have to return to the Sprint LG G3 LS990 main menu and tap “reboot system now” option.
Now you have to wait until your Sprint LG G3 LS990 reboots. You can take some rest until G3 LS990 reboots. Once it is rebooted, you can enjoy Bliss Pop V 1.3. If you are having any issue while installing Bliss Pop V 1.3, then you can share your issue with Androidbiits.com.