Are you using Sprint Samsung Conquer 4G SPH-D600? Androidbiits.com brings an amazing news for Conquer 4G SPH-D600 users. According to itzdarockz, Android 2.3.7 Gingerbread CyanogenMod7.2 Custom ROM is available for Samsung Conquer 4G SPH-D600. Previously, I have discussed about the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Premier GT-I9260 to Lollipop 5.0 with the help of CM12 Nightly [superior]. Now the amazing news is that Conquer 4G SPH-D600 users can test CyanogenMod7.2. Currently, it is not possible to install Android 5.0 Lollipop on Sprint Samsung Conquer 4G SPH-D600. Today, I will discuss about the step-by-step instructions for updating Conquer 4G SPH-D600 to Android 2.3.7 Gingerbread using CyanogenMod7.2. This is really an amazing news for Conquer 4G SPH-D600 users who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that Conquer 4G SPH-D600 owners will be able to install CyanogenMod7.2 easily without having any difficulty after following the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear Conquer 4G SPH-D600 user, CyanogenMod7.2 needs rooted SPH-D600, so it is necessary to root Samsung Conquer 4G SPH-D600. Oh yes, the crucial thing is CWM recovery installation on Conquer 4G SPH-D600 before installing CyanogenMod7.2. You can perform all these tasks after unlocking Conquer 4G SPH-D600 bootloader. You may face some bugs on Conquer 4G SPH-D600 after installing CyanogenMod7.2. Androidbiits.com recommends that Conquer 4G SPH-D600 users must save their data before installing CyanogenMod7.2, as there is a chance of losing all files from Conquer 4G SPH-D600. The important thing is SPH-D600 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install CyanogenMod7.2 on SPH-D600. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Conquer 4G SPH-D600 got corrupted during this process. SPH-D600 battery percentage must be above 94% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 2.3.7 Gingerbread CyanogenMod7.2 Custom ROM on Sprint Samsung Conquer 4G SPH-D600 [Tutorial]
1. It is the time to download CyanogenMod7.2 for your SPH-D600.
2. Now, it is the time to download Gapps for your SPH-D600.
3. It is the perfect time to go to the settings of SPH-D600 and then you have to choose USB debugging.
4. Now, you have to attach SPH-D600 with your computer with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully attached your Conquer 4G SPH-D600, it is necessary to transfer CyanogenMod7.2 and Gapps ZIP file to SPH-D600 memory card.
6. Now, it is the perfect time to power off your SPH-D600.
7. After switching off SPH-D600, it is necessary to remove the USB cable.
8. Now, it is the perfect time to put your SPH-D600 into Recovery Mode.
9. Now, it is the time to choose “wipe data/factory reset” on SPH-D600 screen.
10. Now, it is necessary to tap “wipe cache partition” on SPH-D600 screen.
11. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” on Conquer 4G SPH-D600 and then it is necessary to choose CyanogenMod7.2 and Gapps ZIP file from SPH-D600 SD card.
12. Now, it is the time to install CyanogenMod7.2 and Gapps.
13. Now, it is the time to go to the main menu of SPH-D600.
14. Now you have to choose “reboot system now” on SPH-D600 screen.
15. It is the time to wait until your SPH-D600 reboots.
After your Conquer 4G SPH-D600 is restarted, you can test CyanogenMod7.2. Dear SPH-D600 user, if you are experiencing any issue while installing CyanogenMod7.2 on SPH-D600, then you must share your problem with Androidbiits.com.