Are you a proud owner of Sprint Samsung Galaxy Nexus SPH-L700? Today, Androidbiits.com will share an amazing news with Nexus SPH-L700 owners. According to poo706, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop LiquidSmooth toroplus Custom ROM has been released for Sprint Samsung Galaxy Nexus SPH-L700. I have already published the step-by-step tutorial for installing Lollipop LRX21T AOSP FML on Nexus SPH-L700. Now the amazing news is that Nexus SPH-L700 owners can enjoy Android 5.0.2 LiquidSmooth toroplus. Androidbiits will publish the easy steps for updating Sprint Samsung Galaxy Nexus SPH-L700 to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop LiquidSmooth toroplus. It is really an amazing news for Nexus SPH-L700 owners who are waiting for it.
I am expecting that Sprint Nexus SPH-L700 owners will be able to install LiquidSmooth toroplus effortlessly without having any problem after following the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. Well, LiquidSmooth v4.0 is available for Sprint Samsung Galaxy Nexus SPH-L700. My dear friend, you need to root Nexus SPH-L700 in order to install LiquidSmooth toroplus. Nexus SPH-L700 requires CWM recovery installation before being updated to LiquidSmooth ROM. Androidbiits.com recommends that Sprint Nexus SPH-L700 users must backup their important messages in a safe place before installing LiquidSmooth toroplus, as there is a possibility of losing all messages from Nexus SPH-L700. The big thing is that you must install SPH-L700 USB driver on your Windows PC or Mac computer before attaching SPH-L700 with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 5.0.2 LiquidSmooth toroplus on SPH-L700. Androidbiits will not take any responsibility if SPH-L700 got corrupted while being updated to LiquidSmooth toroplus. SPH-L700 battery level must be above 71% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop LiquidSmooth toroplus Custom ROM on Sprint Samsung Galaxy Nexus SPH-L700 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download Lollipop LiquidSmooth toroplus for Sprint Samsung Galaxy Nexus SPH-L700.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your Sprint Nexus SPH-L700.
3. Go to the settings of your Sprint Nexus SPH-L700 and activate USB debugging.
4. Now you have to attach your Sprint Nexus SPH-L700 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. After attaching your Sprint Nexus SPH-L700, you need to transfer Gapps and LiquidSmooth toroplus ZIP file to the SPH-L700 memory card. Now, switch it off.
6. Simply disconnect the USB cable from your Sprint Nexus SPH-L700 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from your SPH-L700 main menu.
8. Now you have to activate “wipe cache partition” option on Sprint SPH-L700.
9. Now you have to tap “install zip from SD card” option on your Sprint SPH-L700 and then search for Gapps and LiquidSmooth toroplus ZIP file from SCH-I515 memory card.
10. Simply install Lollipop LiquidSmooth toroplus and Gapps on SPH-L700.
11. Now you have to return to the Sprint SPH-L700 main menu and tap “reboot system now” option.
Now you have to wait until your Sprint Nexus SPH-L700 reboots. You can enjoy fruit juice until SPH-L700 reboots. Once it is rebooted, you can test LiquidSmooth on Nexus SPH-L700. If you are having any difficulty while installing LiquidSmooth on SPH-L700, then you can share your issue with Androidbiits.com.