Are you using Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SPH-L900? Androidbiits.com comes with an exciting news for Note 2 SPH-L900 owners. According to jlmancuso, Android 5.0.1 Lollipop AICP Custom ROM is now available for Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note II SPH-L900. Previously, I published the steps for installing TN-LickMePop on Sprint Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900P. Now the stunning news is that Note 2 SPH-L900 owners can enjoy Lollipop 5.0.1 AICP. Androidbiits.com is going to help you in updating Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SPH-L900 to Android 5.0.1 Lollipop AICP. It is really a stunning news for Note 2 SPH-L900 owners who are waiting for it.
I am hoping that Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SPH-L900 owners will be able to install AICP on Note 2 SPH-L900 easily without having any problem after reading the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. AICP is available for Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SPH-L900. Oh yes, I forgot to write that Note 2 SPH-L900 owners will have to root Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SPH-L900 in order to install AICP. Note 2 SPH-L900 needs CWM recovery installation before being updated to AICP. Androidbiits.com recommends that Note 2 SPH-L900 owners must backup their contacts in a safe place before updating their SPH-L900, as there is a possibility of losing all contacts from Note 2 SPH-L900. Well, you must install Note 2 SPH-L900 USB driver on your PC for before connecting SPH-L900 with it. Otherwise, Note 2 SPH-L900 will not be recognized by your computer.
Below are the steps using which you can install Lollipop 5.0.1 AICP on Note 2 SPH-L900. Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if SPH-L900 got damaged while being updated to Android 5.0.1 AICP. SPH-L900 battery level must be above 83% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.1 Lollipop AICP Custom ROM on Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note II SPH-L900 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download AICP for Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SPH-L900.
2. Now you have to download Gapps for Note 2 SPH-L900.
3. Go to the settings of your Note 2 SPH-L900 and enable USB debugging.
4. Now you have to connect your Sprint Note 2 SPH-L900 with your PC via USB cable.
5. After connecting your Note 2 SPH-L900, you need to transfer Gapps and AICP ZIP file to the SD card of Note 2 SPH-L900. Then, switch it off.
6. Remove the USB cable from your Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SPH-L900 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from Note 2 SPH-L900 main menu.
8. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” option on Note 2 SPH-L900.
9. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” on your Note 2 SPH-L900 and then search for Gapps and AICP ZIP file from the SD card of SPH-L900. Then, install them.
10. Now you have to return to the main menu of your Note 2 SPH-L900 and choose “reboot system now” option.
Now you have to wait until your Sprint Note 2 SPH-L900 restarts. You can enjoy Apple Juice until your SPH-L900 restarts. After it is rebooted, you can enjoy AICP on SPH-L900. If you are having any issue while installing AICP on SPH-L900, then you can share your issue with Androidbiits.com.