Androidbiits.com has some splendid news to share with Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 SPH-L710 [d2spr] owners. According to XDA member bthorne79, Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Oct-MM ROM is released for Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 SPH-L710 [d2spr]. Oct-M will let SPH-L710 owners taste the sweetness of Marshmallow 6.0.1 on Sprint S3 SPH-L710. Androidbiits.com has recently posted the step-by-step tutorial for installing Marshmallow 6.0.1 on Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-I535 using Oct-M [d2vzw]. The spectacular news is that Sprint S3 SPH-L710 owners can now install Oct-M [d2spr]. Isn’t it splendid? Androidbiits.com will post the steps to install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Oct-MM on Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 SPH-L710.
It is expected that Sprint S3 SPH-L710 owners will be able to install Marshmallow 6.0.1 Oct-MM on SPH-L710 securely without having difficulty after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits. Oct-M [d2spr] requires rooted Sprint S3 SPH-L710, so it is essential to root SPH-L710 before installing Oct-MM [d2spr] on SPH-L710. Oh yes, If you haven’t rooted SPH-L710, then you must root it to enjoy Oct-MM [d2spr]. Dear SPH-L710 owner, it is essential to install TWRP 22.214.171.124 on Sprint S3 SPH-L710 to taste Oct-MM. Oh yes, the users of SPH-L710 can install Oct-MM only after unlocking SPH-L710 bootloader.
If you aren’t happy with old firmware, then you must install Oct-MM on Sprint S3 SPH-L710. The outstanding thing is that Oct-MM [d2spr] will let you enjoy Marshmallow 6.0.1 on SPH-L710. Androidbiits.com recommends that Sprint S3 SPH-L710 owners must take a backup of their private documents before installing Oct-M [d2spr] as there is a possibility of data loss from SPH-L710.
Below are the steps using which you can install Marshmallow 6.0.1 Oct-MM on SPH-L710. Androidbiits.com won’t take responsibility if SPH-L710 got harmed during the installation of Oct-MM [d2spr]. Sprint S3 SPH-L710 battery must be above 94 percentage before following this tutorial.
How to Install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Oct-M ROM on Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 SPH-L710 [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Oct-M ROM and GApps for Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 SPH-L710 [d2spr] on your desktop.
2. It is the time to activate USB debugging and attach Sprint S3 SPH-L710 with desktop.
3. It is essential to transfer Oct-M to SPH-L710.
4. It is the time to power off SPH-L710 and remove the USB cable.
5. It is essential to put Sprint S3 SPH-L710 into Recovery Mode.
6. It is essential to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on SPH-L710.
7. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on SPH-L710.
8. It is essential to click “install zip from SD card” on SPH-L710.
9. It is the time to choose Oct-M on your SPH-L710.
10. It is essential to install Oct-M on Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 SPH-L710.
11. It is the time to go to the main menu on Sprint S3 SPH-L710 and click “reboot system now” option.
12. It is essential to wait until SPH-L710 restarts.
13. You can install GApps on SPH-L710 using the above steps.
After your Sprint S3 SPH-L710 is rebooted, you can taste Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Oct-MM on SPH-L710. Isn’t it spectacular? If you are facing issue during the installation of Oct-M [d2spr] on Sprint S3 SPH-L710, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.