Are you using Sprint ZTE Optik V55? Androidbiits.com brings an outstanding news for ZTE Optik V55 users. According to ultravioletnanokitty, Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean ParanoidKANGdroid Custom ROM is available for ZTE Optik V55. Previously, I have discussed about the tutorial for updating Motorola Photon 4G MB855 to Jelly Bean 4.2 with the help of CM10.1 [Unofficial Build]. Now the outstanding news is that ZTE Optik V55 users can test ParanoidKANGdroid on V55. Currently, it is not possible to install Android 5.0 Lollipop on ZTE Optik V55. Today, I will discuss about the step-by-step instructions for updating ZTE Optik V55 to Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean using ParanoidKANGdroid. This is really an outstanding news for Optik V55 users who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that ZTE Optik V55 owners will be able to install ParanoidKANGdroid easily without having any difficulty after following the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear Optik V55 user, ParanoidKANGdroid needs rooted V55, so it is necessary to root ZTE Optik V55. Oh yes, the crucial thing is CWM recovery installation on Optik V55 before installing ParanoidKANGdroid on V55. You can perform all these tasks after unlocking Optik V55 bootloader. You may face some bugs on Optik V55 after installing ParanoidKANGdroid on V55. Androidbiits.com recommends that Optik V55 users must save their data before installing ParanoidKANGdroid on V55, as there is a chance of losing all files from Optik V55. The important thing is Optik V55 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install ParanoidKANGdroid on V55. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Optik V55 got corrupted during this process. V55 battery percentage must be above 92% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean ParanoidKANGdroid Custom ROM on Sprint ZTE Optik V55 [Tutorial]
1. It is the time to download ParanoidKANGdroid for your Optik V55.
2. Now, it is the time to download Gapps for your Optik V55.
3. It is the perfect time to go to the settings of Optik V55 and then you have to choose USB debugging.
4. Now, you have to attach Optik V55 with your desktop with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully attached your Optik V55, it is necessary to transfer ParanoidKANGdroid and Gapps ZIP file to V55 memory card.
6. Now, it is the perfect time to power off your V55.
7. After switching off Optik V55, it is necessary to remove the USB cable.
8. Now, it is the perfect time to put your V55 into Recovery Mode.
9. Now, it is the time to choose “wipe data/factory reset” on screen.
10. Now, it is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on V55 screen.
11. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” on V55 and then it is necessary to choose ParanoidKANGdroid and Gapps ZIP file from V55 SD card.
12. Now, it is the time to install ParanoidKANGdroid on your V55.
13. Now, it is the time to go to the main menu of your phone.
14. Now you have to choose “reboot system now” on V55 screen.
15. It is the time to wait until your V55 reboots.
After your Optik V55 is restarted, you can test ParanoidKANGdroid. Dear Optik V55 user, if you are experiencing any issue while installing ParanoidKANGdroid on V55, then you must share your problem with Androidbiits.com.