Are you a proud owner of T-Mobile HTC One S PJ40110? Androidbiits.com brings a glorious news for One S PJ40110 users. According to mmarkvoort, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Resurrection Remix v5.3.6 Custom ROM is released for HTC One S. Previously, I have discussed about the tutorial for updating LG Optimus L9 P765 to Lollipop 5.0 with the help of CyanogenMod 12 [EXT4]. Now the glorious news is that HTC One S PJ40110 owners can test Resurrection Remix v5.3.6. Today, I will discuss about the step-by-step instructions for updating T-Mobile HTC One S PJ40110 to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop using Resurrection Remix v5.3.6. This is really a glorious news for PJ40110 users who are waiting for Lollipop.
I am hoping that T-Mobile HTC One S PJ40110 users will be able to install Resurrection Remix v5.3.6 easily without facing any difficulty after reading the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear One S PJ40110 user, Resurrection Remix v5.3.6 needs rooted PJ40110, so it is necessary to root HTC One S PJ40110. Oh yes, the important thing is CWM recovery installation on One S PJ40110. Dear, you can perform all these works after unlocking One S PJ40110 bootloader. Oh yes, you may face some bugs on One S PJ40110 after installing Resurrection Remix v5.3.6. Androidbiits.com recommends that HTC One S PJ40110 users must take a backup of their documents before installing Resurrection Remix v5.3.6, as there is a chance of losing all documents from One S PJ40110. Another crucial thing is PJ40110 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install Resurrection Remix v5.3.6. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if One S PJ40110 got corrupted during the installation of Resurrection Remix v5.3.6. PJ40110 battery percentage must be above 88% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Resurrection Remix v5.3.6 Custom ROM on T-Mobile HTC One S PJ40110 [Tutorial]
1. It is the time to download Resurrection Remix v5.3.6 for your PJ40110.
2. Now, you will have to download Gapps for your PJ40110.
3. Now, it is necessary to go to the settings of One S PJ40110 and then it is necessary to tap USB debugging option.
4. Now, it is the time to attach One S PJ40110 with your desktop.
5. Once you have successfully attached your One S PJ40110, you will have to transfer Resurrection Remix v5.3.6 and Gapps ZIP file to PJ40110 SD card.
6. Now, it is the proper time to switch off PJ40110.
7. After switching off your One S PJ40110, you will have to remove the USB cable.
8. Now, it is the proper time to put One S PJ40110 into Recovery Mode.
9. Now, you will have to tap “wipe data/factory reset” option on PJ40110.
10. Now, you will have to tap “wipe cache partition” on PJ40110.
11. It is the proper time to tap “install zip from SD card” on One S PJ40110 screen and then you will have to choose Resurrection Remix v5.3.6 and Gapps ZIP file from the SD card.
12. Now, you will have to install Resurrection Remix v5.3.6 on PJ40110.
13. Now, you will have to go to One S PJ40110 main menu.
14. Now, it is necessary to tap “reboot system now” option on PJ40110.
15. Now, you will have to wait until your PJ40110 reboots.
After your One S PJ40110 is restarted, you can test Resurrection Remix v5.3.6. Dear friend, if you are facing any issue while installing Resurrection Remix v5.3.6 on PJ40110, then you can share your issue with Androidbiits.com.