Are you a proud owner of T-Mobile LG G Flex D959? Androidbiits.com brings a tremendous news for G Flex D959 users. According to mattwheat, CM11 [Beta] Custom ROM is available for LG G Flex D959. Previously, I have discussed about the tutorial for updating Motorola Droid Pro XT610 to ICS 4.0.4 with the help of CM9 [Unofficial Build]. Now the tremendous news is that G Flex D959 users can test CM11 [Beta]. Currently, it is not possible to install Android 5.0 Lollipop on T-Mobile LG G Flex D959. Today, I will discuss about the step-by-step instructions for updating T-Mobile LG G Flex D959 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat using CM11 [Beta]. This is really a tremendous news for G Flex D959 users who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that LG G Flex D959 owners will be able to install CM11 [Beta] easily without having any difficulty after following the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear G Flex D959 user, CM11 [Beta] needs rooted D959, so it is necessary to root LG G Flex D959. Oh yes, the crucial thing is CWM recovery installation on G Flex D959 before installing CM11 [Beta]. You can perform all these tasks after unlocking G Flex D959 bootloader. You may face some bugs on G Flex D959 after installing CM11 [Beta]. Androidbiits.com recommends that G Flex D959 users must save their data before installing CM11 [Beta] on D959, as there is a chance of losing all files from G Flex D959. The important thing is D959 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install CM11 [Beta] on D959. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if G Flex D959 got corrupted during this process. D959 battery percentage must be above 92% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 KitKat CM11 [Beta] Custom ROM on T-Mobile LG G Flex D959 [Tutorial]
1. It is the time to download CM11 [Beta] for your G Flex D959.
2. Now, it is the time to download Gapps for your Flex D959.
3. It is the perfect time to go to the settings of Flex D959 and then you have to choose USB debugging.
4. Now, you have to attach D959 with your desktop using USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully attached your D959, it is necessary to transfer CM11 [Beta] and Gapps ZIP file to D959 memory card.
6. Now, it is the perfect time to power off your D959.
7. After switching off D959, it is necessary to remove the USB cable.
8. Now, it is the perfect time to put your D959 into Recovery Mode.
9. Now, it is the time to choose “wipe data/factory reset” on D959 screen.
10. Now, it is necessary to tap “wipe cache partition” on D959 screen.
11. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” on D959 and then it is necessary to choose CM11 [Beta] and Gapps ZIP file from D959 SD card.
12. Now, it is the time to install CM11 [Beta] and Gapps.
13. Now, it is the time to go to the main menu of D959.
14. Now, it is the time to tap “reboot system now” on D959 screen.
15. It is the time to wait until your D959 reboots.
After your G Flex D959 is restarted, you can test CM11 [Beta]. Dear D959 user, if you are experiencing any issue while installing CM11 [Beta] on D959, then you must share your problem with Androidbiits.com.