Androidbiits.com brings a stunning news for T-Mobile LG V10 H901 owners. According to XDA contributor aclegg2011, Android 6.0 Marshmallow CyanogenMod 13 [CM13] unofficial custom ROM is released for T-Mobile LG V10 H901. CM13 [test build] will let H901 users taste the stunningness of Marshmallow 6.0 on T-Mobile LG V10 H901. Androidbiits.com has recently posted the step-by-step tutorial for installing Marshmallow 6.0 ResurrectionRemix M v5.6.2 on AT&T Motorola Atrix 4G MB860. The spectacular news is that H901 owners can now install Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 [test build] on T-Mobile LG V10 H901. Isn’t it spectacular? Androidbiits.com will post the steps to update T-Mobile LG V10 H901 to Android 6.0 Marshmallow via CM13 [test build]. Oh yes, you may experience issues on T-Mobile V10 H901 as CM13 is a test build.
It is expected that you will be able to install Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 on H901 effectively without having difficulty after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits. CM13 [test build] requires rooted T-Mobile V10 H901, so it is essential to root T-Mobile LG V10 H901 before enjoying the gloriousness of Marshmallow 6.0 via CM13 on H901. Well, you must install TWRP 3.0.2-0 on T-Mobile LG V10 H901 before installing CM13 [test build] on H901. Oh yes, you can install CM13 [test build] only after the bootloader unlock of T-Mobile V10 H901.
If you aren’t happy with old firmware, then you must install Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 on H901. The outstanding thing is that CM13 [test build] will let you use Marshmallow 6.0 on T-Mobile V10 H901. Androidbiits.com recommends that H901 users must save their important documents including contacts and games before updating their T-Mobile V10 H901 to Marshmallow 6.0 via CM13 [test build] as there is a chance of losing all data including contacts and games from H901.
Below are the steps using which you can install CM13 on H901. Androidbiits.com won’t take responsibility if H901 got damaged during the installation of CM13 [test build]. T-Mobile V10 H901 battery must be more than 86 percentage before following these steps.
How to Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 Unofficial ROM on T-Mobile LG V10 H901 [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 [h901] ROM and GApps for T-Mobile LG V10 on your desktop.
2. It is the time to activate USB debugging on H901.
3. It is the time to attach H901 with desktop.
4. It is essential to transfer CM13 and GApps to H901.
5. It is the time to power off your H901.
6. It is essential to remove the USB cable from H901.
7. It is the time to put T-Mobile LG V10 H901 into Recovery Mode.
8. It is essential to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on H901.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on H901.
10. It is essential to click “install zip from SD card” on H901.
11. It is essential to choose CM13 on your H901.
12. It is essential to install CM13 on T-Mobile LG V10 H901.
13. It is the time to go to the main menu on H901.
14. It is essential to click “reboot system now” on H901.
15. It is the time to wait until H901 restarts.
16. You can also install GApps 6.0 on T-Mobile LG V10 H901 using the above steps.
After your T-Mobile V10 H901 is restarted, you can test Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 on H901. Isn’t it splendid? If you are having issue during the installation of Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 [test build] on T-Mobile V10 H901, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.