Are you a user of T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide PB65100? Androidbiits.com brings an exciting news for myTouch 3G Slide PB65100 users. According to Zpik, Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean ParanoidAndroid 2.54 Custom ROM is available for myTouch 3G Slide PB65100. Previously, I have discussed about the tutorial for updating LG Optimus L9 II D605 to Lollipop 5.0 with the help of CyanogenMod 12 [Preview]. Now the exciting news is that myTouch 3G Slide PB65100 owners can test ParanoidAndroid 2.54. Currently, it is not possible to install Android 5.0 Lollipop on T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide PB65100. Today, I will discuss about the step-by-step instructions for updating myTouch 3G Slide PB65100 to Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean using ParanoidAndroid 2.54. This is really an exciting news for PB65100 users who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that myTouch 3G Slide PB65100 users will be able to install ParanoidAndroid 2.54 on PB65100 easily without facing any difficulty after reading the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear myTouch 3G Slide PB65100 user, ParanoidAndroid 2.54 needs rooted PB65100, so it is necessary to root myTouch 3G Slide PB65100. Oh yes, the important thing is CWM recovery installation on Slide PB65100. Dear, you can perform all these works after unlocking myTouch 3G Slide PB65100 bootloader. Oh yes, you may face some bugs on PB65100 after installing ParanoidAndroid 2.54. Androidbiits.com recommends that myTouch 3G Slide PB65100 users must take a backup of their documents before installing ParanoidAndroid 2.54, as there is a chance of losing all documents from Slide PB65100. Another crucial thing is PB65100 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install ParanoidAndroid 2.54. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if myTouch 3G Slide PB65100 got corrupted during this process. PB65100 battery percentage must be above 92% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean ParanoidAndroid 2.54 Custom ROM on T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide PB65100 [Tutorial]
1. It is the time to download ParanoidAndroid 2.54 for your PB65100.
2. Now, you will have to download Gapps for your PB65100.
3. Now, it is necessary to go to the settings of PB65100 and then don’t forget to tap USB debugging.
4. Now, it is the time to attach PB65100 with your desktop.
5. Once you have successfully attached your PB65100, you will have to transfer ParanoidAndroid 2.54 and Gapps ZIP file to PB65100 SD card.
6. Now, it is the proper time to switch off PB65100.
7. After switching off your PB65100, you will have to remove the USB cable.
8. Now, it is the proper time to put PB65100 into Recovery Mode.
9. Now, you will have to tap “wipe data/factory reset” option on PB65100.
10. Now, you will have to tap “wipe cache partition” on PB65100.
11. It is the proper time to tap “install zip from SD card” on PB65100 screen
12. Now, you will have to choose ParanoidAndroid 2.54 and Gapps ZIP file from PB65100 SD card.
13. Now, it is the proper time to install ParanoidAndroid 2.54 on PB65100.
14. Now, you will have to go to PB65100 main menu.
15. Now, it is necessary to tap “reboot system now” option on PB65100.
16. Now, you will have to wait until your PB65100 reboots.
After your myTouch 3G Slide PB65100 is restarted, you can test ParanoidAndroid 2.54. Dear PB65100 user, if you are facing any issue while installing ParanoidAndroid 2.54, then you can share your issue with Androidbiits.com.