Are you using Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-T889? Today, Androidbiits.com will share a stunning news with Note 2 SGH-T889 owners. According to DerTeufel1980, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop NamelessROM 2.0 BETA Custom ROM has been released for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-T889. I have already published the step-by-step tutorial for installing LiquidSmooth v4.0 t0ltetmo on Note 2 SGH-T889. Now the stunning news is that Note II SGH-T889 owners can enjoy Android 5.0.2 via NamelessROM BETA. Androidbiits will publish the easy steps for updating T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-T889 to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop via NamelessROM BETA. It is really a pretty good news for Note II SGH-T889 owners who are waiting for it. NamelessROM BETA will let SGH-T889 users enjoy Lollipop 5.0.2 on their device.
I am expecting that T-Mobile Note 2 SGH-T889 owners will be able to install NamelessROM BETA safely without experiencing any difficulty after following the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. Well, NamelessROM BETA is available for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note II SGH-T889. My dear friend, you need to root Note II SGH-T889 in order to install NamelessROM BETA. Note 2 SGH-T889 requires CWM recovery installation before being updated to NamelessROM 2.0 BETA. Androidbiits.com recommends that T-Mobile Note 2 SGH-T889 users must backup their important messages in a safe place before installing NamelessROM BETA, as there is a possibility of losing all messages from Note 2 SGH-T889. The big thing is that you must install Note 2 SGH-T889 USB driver on your Windows PC or Mac computer before attaching SGH-T889 with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 5.0.2 via NamelessROM BETA. Androidbiits will not take any responsibility if SGH-T889 got corrupted while being updated to NamelessROM BETA. SGH-T889 battery level must be above 71% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop via NamelessROM Custom ROM on your Samsung Galaxy Note II SGH-T889 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download NamelessROM BETA for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-T889.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your T-Mobile Note 2 SGH-T889.
3. Go to the settings of your T-Mobile Note 2 SGH-T889 and activate USB debugging.
4. Now you have to attach your T-Mobile Note 2 SGH-T889 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. After attaching your T-Mobile Note 2 SGH-T889, you need to transfer Gapps and NamelessROM BETA ZIP file to the SGH-T889 memory card. Now, switch it off.
6. Simply disconnect the USB cable from your T-Mobile Note 2 SGH-T889 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from your SGH-T889 main menu.
8. Now you have to activate “wipe cache partition” option on T-Mobile SGH-T889.
9. Now you have to tap “install zip from SD card” option on your T-Mobile SGH-T889 and then search for Gapps and NamelessROM BETA ZIP file from SGH-T889 memory card.
10. Simply install NamelessROM BETA and Gapps on SGH-T889.
11. Now you have to return to the T-Mobile SGH-T889 main menu and tap “reboot system now” option.
Now you have to wait until your T-Mobile Note 2 SGH-T889 reboots. You can drink Orange juice until SGH-T889 reboots. Once it is rebooted, you can test NamelessROM BETA on SGH-T889. If you are having any difficulty while installing NamelessROM BETA on SGH-T889, then you can share your issue with Androidbiits.com.