Are you using Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900T? Today, Androidbiits is going to share a great news with the people who are using Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900T. Yes, Android 4.4.2 KitKat UVUDNF4 [N900TUVUDNF4] has been released for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900T. Are you wondering how to install N900TUVUDNF4? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900T to Android 4.4.2 UVUDNF4. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Light SGH-T399 to Android 4.2.2 T399UVUANG6. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900T to Android 4.4.2 KitKat UVUDNF4. This is a pretty good news for Note 3 SM-N900T users who are bored with the old firmware and waiting to install new firmware update.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat UVUDNF4 [N900TUVUDNF4] on Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900T easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N900TUVUDNF4 will bring some improvements on Note 3 SM-N900T. Oh yes, I forgot to say that soon you will be able to root Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900T to Android 4.4.2 UVUDNF4. Dear, you need to save your contacts in a secure place before updating your SM-N900T as there is a chance of losing all your contacts from SM-N900T. Well, You must install Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900T USB driver on your PC before connecting SM-N900T with it. SM-N900T USB driver can be downloaded from the official website of Samsung.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat UVUDNF4 [N900TUVUDNF4]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if SM-N900T got damaged while being updated to N900TUVUDNF4. SM-N900T battery level must be above 92% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat UVUDNF4 [N900TUVUDNF4] on T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900T
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat UVUDNF4 [N900TUVUDNF4] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N900TUVUDNF4.
3. Now you have to put Samsung Note 3 SM-N900T into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900T carefully.
- Press Note 3 SM-N900T volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Note 3 SM-N900T Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press Note 3 SM-N900T volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect Samsung Note 3 SM-N900T with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting Samsung Note 3 SM-N900T with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 UVUDNF4 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 UVUDNF4, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until SM-N900T is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy N900TUVUDNF4. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 UVUDNF4. If you are facing any difficulty while installing N900TUVUDNF4, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.