Are you a proud owner of Note 4 SM-N910T? Today, Androidbiits.com is going to share a great news with the owners of Note 4 SM-N910T. Yes, Android 4.4.4 UVU1ANJ7 N910TUVU1ANJ7 has been released for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910T. You may be wondering how to install N910TUVU1ANJ7? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Note 4 SM-N910T to Android 4.4.4 UVU1ANJ7. Previously, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy S5 mini SM-G800Y to Android 4.4.2 G800YDVU1ANH1. Now I will write the tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910T to Android 4.4.4 UVU1ANJ7 [N910TUVU1ANJ7]. This is really a happy news for Note 4 SM-N910T users who are eagerly waiting to install new software update.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.4 UVU1ANJ7 [N910TUVU1ANJ7] on T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910T easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N910TUVU1ANJ7 will bring some improvements on Note 4 SM-N910T. Oh yes, I forgot to mention that soon you will be able to root Note 4 SM-N910T on Android 4.4.4 UVU1ANJ7. You should note that N910TUVU1ANJ7 is available only for Note 4 SM-N910T users who are staying in the USA and using T-Mobile. You must save your documents in a secure place before updating your Note 4 SM-N910T. If you are not an owner of Note 4 SM-N910T, then you should not download N910TUVU1ANJ7. You have to wait a few more days to update your Note 4 SM-N910T to Android 4.4.4 UVU1ANJ7.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.4 UVU1ANJ7 [N910TUVU1ANJ7]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if SM-N910T got damaged while being updated to N910TUVU1ANJ7. SM-N910T battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 KitKat UVU1ANJ7 N910TUVU1ANJ7 on Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910T
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.4 KitKat UVU1ANJ7 N910TUVU1ANJ7 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N910TUVU1ANJ7.
3. Now you have to put Samsung Note 4 SM-N910T into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910T.
- Press Note 4 SM-N910T volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Note 4 SM-N910T Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press Note 4 SM-N910T volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect Samsung Note 4 SM-N910T with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting Samsung Note 4 SM-N910T with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 KitKat UVU1ANJ7 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 UVU1ANJ7, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until SM-N910T is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy N910TUVU1ANJ7. In this way you can install Android 4.4.4 UVU1ANJ7. If you are facing any difficulty while installing N910TUVU1ANJ7, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.