Are you a proud owner of T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100? Androidbiits.com brings a piece of good news for the people who are using Galaxy Note II GT-N7100. Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNE2 [N7100XXUFNE2] has been released for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100. You may be wondering how to install N7100XXUFNE2? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy Note II GT-N7100 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNE2. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 SM-T705 to Android 4.4.2 ZHU1ANF5. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNE2.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNE2 [N7100XXUFNE2] on Galaxy Note II GT-N7100 without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N7100XXUFNE2 will bring some improvements on your GT-N7100. The good news is that soon you will be able to root T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100 on Android 4.4.2 XXUFNE2. Dear friend, you must save your data in a secure place before updating your GT-N7100. Otherwise, all data will be deleted from your GT-N7100. You must install Note II GT-N7100 USB driver on your PC before connecting your GT-N7100 with it. Otherwise, your Note II GT-N7100 will not be recognized by your PC.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNE2 [N7100XXUFNE2]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your GT-N7100 got damaged while updating it to N7100XXUFNE2. Your GT-N7100 battery level must be above 86% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNE2 [N7100XXUFNE2] on T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNE2 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N7100XXUFNE2.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy Note II GT-N7100 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 carefully.
- Press your Note II GT-N7100 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Note II GT-N7100 Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of GT-N7100.
- Press your Note II GT-N7100 Power button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Galaxy Note II GT-N7100 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Note II GT-N7100 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNE2 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNE2, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until your GT-N7100 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy N7100XXUFNE2. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 XXUFNE2. If you are facing any difficulty while installing N7100XXUFNE2, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.