Are you a proud owner of T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G SGH-T699? Androidbiits.com brings an amazing news for Relay 4G SGH-T699 users. According to REV3NT3CH, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop VALIDUS v7.0 Custom ROM is released for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G SGH-T699 [Apexqtmo]. Previously, I have discussed about the tutorial for updating US Cellular Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910R4 to Lollipop 5.0 with the help of CM12 Nightly [trlteusc]. Now the amazing news is that Relay 4G SGH-T699 users can test VALIDUS v7.0. Today, I will discuss about the step-by-step instructions for updating T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G SGH-T699 to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop using VALIDUS v7.0. This is really an amazing news for Relay 4G SGH-T699 users who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that Relay 4G SGH-T699 owners will be able to install VALIDUS v7.0 easily without having any difficulty after following the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear Relay 4G SGH-T699 user, VALIDUS v7.0 needs rooted SGH-T699, so it is necessary to root Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G SGH-T699. Well, the important thing is CWM recovery installation on Relay 4G SGH-T699 before installing VALIDUS v7.0. You can do all these steps after unlocking Relay 4G SGH-T699 bootloader. You may face some bugs on Relay 4G SGH-T699 after installing VALIDUS v7.0. Androidbiits.com recommends that Relay 4G SGH-T699 users must save their data before installing VALIDUS v7.0, as there is a chance of losing all files from SGH-T699. The important thing is Relay 4G SGH-T699 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install VALIDUS v7.0. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Relay 4G SGH-T699 got corrupted during this process. SGH-T699 battery percentage must be above 84% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop VALIDUS v7.0 Custom ROM on T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G SGH-T699 [Tutorial]
1. It is necessary to download VALIDUS v7.0 for your Relay 4G SGH-T699.
2. Now, it is the perfect time to download Gapps for your SGH-T699.
3. It is the perfect time to go to the settings of SGH-T699 and then you have to choose USB debugging.
4. Now, you have to attach Relay 4G SGH-T699 with your computer with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully attached your Relay 4G SGH-T699, it is necessary to transfer VALIDUS v7.0 and Gapps ZIP file to SGH-T699 memory card.
6. Now, it is the perfect time to power off your SGH-T699.
7. After switching off Relay 4G SGH-T699, it is necessary to remove the USB cable.
8. Now, it is the perfect time to put your SGH-T699 into Recovery Mode.
9. Now, it is the time to choose “wipe data/factory reset” on SGH-T699 screen.
10. Now, it is necessary to tap “wipe cache partition” on SGH-T699 screen.
11. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” option on Relay 4G SGH-T699 screen and then it is necessary to choose VALIDUS v7.0 and Gapps ZIP file from SGH-T699 SD card.
12. Now, it is the time to install VALIDUS v7.0 and Gapps.
13. Now, it is the time to go to the main menu of SGH-T699.
14. Now you have to choose “reboot system now” on SGH-T699 screen.
15. It is the time to wait until your SGH-T699 reboots.
After your Relay 4G SGH-T699 is restarted, you can test VALIDUS v7.0. Dear friend, if you are experiencing any issue while installing VALIDUS v7.0, then you must share your problem with Androidbiits.com.