Androidbiits.com brings a glorious news for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-M919 users. CyanogenMod 12 Nightly [jfltetmo] Custom ROM is released for S4 SGH-M919. Previously, I have posted the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy S4 SCH-I545 to Lollipop 5.0.2 using CM12 Nightly [jfltevzw]. Now the glorious news is that S4 SGH-M919 users can now test CM 12 Nightly on their SGH-M919. Today, I will discuss about the steps for updating T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-M919 to Lollipop 5.0.2 via CM 12 Nightly [jfltetmo].This is really a glorious news for S4 SGH-M919 owners who love to test Custom ROM.
I am hoping that T-Mobile S4 SGH-M919 owners will be able to install CM12 Nightly [jfltetmo] easily without experiencing any difficulty after reading the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear S4 SGH-M919 user, CM 12 requires rooted SGH-M919, so it is important to root S4 SGH-M919. It is also essential to install CWM recovery on S4 SGH-M919. You can do it after unlocking S4 SGH-M919 bootloader. Dear S4 SGH-M919 user, you may face some bugs after installing CM12 Nightly [jfltetmo]. Androidbiits.com recommends that S4 SGH-M919 users must save their data safely before updating their S4 SGH-M919, as there is a chance of losing all data from SGH-M919. Another important thing is SGH-M919 USB driver installation on your PC.
Below are the steps using which you can install CM12 Nightly [jfltetmo]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if SGH-M919 got broken during this process. SGH-M919 battery level must be above 81% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CM12 Nightly [jfltetmo] Custom ROM on T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-M919 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download CM12 Nightly [jfltetmo] for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-M919.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your S4 SGH-M919.
3. Simply, go to the settings of T-Mobile S4 SGH-M919 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach S4 SGH-M919 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your S4 SGH-M919, you must transfer CM12 Nightly [jfltetmo] and Gapps ZIP file to SGH-M919 memory card.
6. After transferring CM12 Nightly [jfltetmo] and Gapps, you have to switch off SGH-M919.
7. After switching off SGH-M919, you have to remove the USB cable from SGH-M919.
8. Now you have to put your S4 SGH-M919 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting S4 SGH-M919 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from SGH-M919 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on SGH-M919.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on S4 SGH-M919 screen and then search for CM12 Nightly [jfltetmo] and Gapps ZIP file from SGH-M919 memory card.
12. Simply install CM12 Nightly [jfltetmo] and Gapps on SGH-M919.
13. After installing Gapps and CM12 Nightly [jfltetmo], you must go to SGH-M919 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your SGH-M919 reboots.
After S4 SGH-M919 is rebooted, you can test CM12 Nightly [jfltetmo] on SGH-M919. If you are having any issue while installing CM12 on S4 SGH-M919, then you may share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.