Androidbiits.com brings an amazing news for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-M919 users. According to g7755725, Android 5.1 Lollipop GamerROM 5 v1.6.0 Custom ROM is released for Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-M919. Recently, I have written the step-by-step instructions for updating S4 SCH-R970 to Lollipop 5.0 using PAC-ROM [jflteusc]. Now, the amazing news is that SGH-M919 users can test GamerROM 5 v1.6.0. Today, I will post the simple instructions for updating T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-M919 to Android 5.1 Lollipop via GamerROM 5 v1.6.0. This is really an amazing news for SGH-M919 owners who are bored with KitKat and waiting to test Lollipop on SGH-M919.
I am expecting that T-Mobile S4 SGH-M919 users will be able to install Android 5.1 via GamerROM 5 v1.6.0 safely without facing issue after reading the steps written in Androidbiits.com. GamerROM 5 v1.6.0 requires rooted SGH-M919, so it is important to root SGH-M919 before installing GamerROM 5 v1.6.0. The key thing is CWM recovery installation on SGH-M919 before installing GamerROM 5 v1.6.0. Oh yes, I forgot to say that T-Mobile S4 SGH-M919 users can perform all these works after unlocking SGH-M919 bootloader.
Androidbiits.com recommends that S4 SGH-M919 owners must take a backup of their data including videos before installing Android 5.1 via GamerROM 5 v1.6.0, as there is a chance of data loss from their SGH-M919. If you are waiting for Lollipop 5.1, then you must try GamerROM 5 v1.6.0 on your SGH-M919. Oh yes, the important thing is that GamerROM 5 v1.6.0 will allow you to enjoy Lollipop 5.1 on SGH-M919. GamerROM 5 v1.6.0 is available for ROM lovers who love to test new ROM on their SGH-M919.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install GamerROM 5 v1.6.0. Androidbiits will not take responsibility if SGH-M919 got corrupted during the installation of GamerROM 5 v1.6.0. SGH-M919 battery level must be more than 98% before following this tutorial.
How to Install Android 5.1 Lollipop GamerROM 5 v1.6.0 Custom ROM on T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-M919 [Tutorial]
1. It is the time to download GamerROM 5 v1.6.0 for your phone.
2. Gapps must be downloaded for SGH-M919.
3. It is the proper time to activate USB debugging.
4. It is the time to attach SGH-M919 with desktop.
5. It is the time to send GamerROM 5 v1.6.0 to phone.
6. It is the proper time to switch off SGH-M919.
7. It is the proper time to remove the USB cable from SGH-M919.
8. It is very crucial to put SGH-M919 into Recovery Mode.
9. It is the time to click “wipe data/factory reset” on SGH-M919.
10. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on SGH-M919.
11. It is the time to click “install zip from SD card” for installing GamerROM 5 v1.6.0 on SGH-M919.
12. It is the time to select GamerROM 5 v1.6.0 on phone.
13. It is the time to install GamerROM 5 v1.6.0 on phone.
14. It is the time to go to the main menu on SGH-M919.
15. It is the time to click “reboot system now” on SGH-M919.
16. It is the time to wait until SGH-M919 reboots.
After your SGH-M919 is rebooted, you can test GamerROM 5 v1.6.0. If you are experiencing difficulty while installing GamerROM 5 v1.6.0 on SGH-M919, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.