Are you using T-Mobile Galaxy S5 SM-G900T? Androidbiits.com brings some good news for the people who are using Galaxy S5 SM-G900T. Android 4.4.2 KitKat UVU1BNF6 [G900TUVU1BNF6] has been released for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900T. Are you planning to install G900TUVU1BNF6? Dear friend, I’ll help you in installing Android 4.4.2 UVU1BNF6 on T-Mobile Galaxy S5 SM-G900T. In the previous article, I have posted the steps for installing Android 4.4.4 KTU84P on Google Nexus 5. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900T to Android 4.4.2 KitKat UVU1BNF6. This is a pretty good news for T-Mobile Galaxy S5 owners.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat UVU1BNF6 [G900TUVU1BNF6] on T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900T without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G900TUVU1BNF6 will bring some improvements on your T-Mobile Galaxy S5 SM-G900T. It is not essential to install CWM recovery on your S5 SM-G900T. Soon you will be able to root T-Mobile Galaxy S5 SM-G900T on Android 4.4.2 UVU1BNF6. Dear friend you must save all your contacts and messages in a safe place before updating S5 SM-G900T. Otherwise, you may lose all your data available on G900T. You must install T-Mobile Galaxy S5 SM-G900T USB driver on your PC before connecting your G900T with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat UVU1BNF6 [G900TUVU1BNF6]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your SM-G900T got damaged during the update process. SM-G900T battery level must be above 84% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat UVU1BNF6 [G900TUVU1BNF6] on T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900T
1. First, you have to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat UVU1BNF6 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G900TUVU1BNF6 on your T-Mobile Galaxy S5 SM-G900T.
3. Now you have to put your T-Mobile S5 SM-G900T into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your T-Mobile S5 SM-G900T.
- Press your T-Mobile S5 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your T-Mobile S5 Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of SM-G900T.
- Press your T-Mobile S5 Power button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your T-Mobile S5 SM-G900T with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your T-Mobile S5 SM-G900T with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat UVU1BNF6 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat UVU1BNF6, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
That’s it. Dear friend now you will need to wait until your SM-G900T restarts. It may take around 4 minutes to reboot. Once your SM-G900T is restarted, you can enjoy G900TUVU1BNF6. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 UVU1BNF6. If you are facing any difficulty while installing G900TUVU1BNF6, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.