Are you a user of T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 SM-T337T? Well, Androidbiits.com brings a pretty news for Tab 4 SM-T337T owners. Android 4.4.4 KitKat UVU1BNK4 T337TUVU1BNK4 has been released for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 SM-T337T. Now the question is how to install T337TUVU1BNK4? Dear reader, I am here to help you in updating your Tab 4 SM-T337T to Android 4.4.4 UVU1BNK4 T337TUVU1BNK4. Previously, I have published the tutorial for updating T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Avant SM-G386T to Android 4.4.2 G386TUVU1ANK3. Now I am going to write the steps to update T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 SM-T337T to Android 4.4.4 UVU1BNK4 T337TUVU1BNK4. If you are an owner of Tab 4 SM-T337T, then you can use this instruction to install T337TUVU1BNK4 on your tab.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.4 UVU1BNK4 T337TUVU1BNK4 on T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 SM-T337T effortlessly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. T337TUVU1BNK4 will bring some improvements on your Tab 4 SM-T337T. Dear SM-T337T owner, soon you will be able to root Tab 4 SM-T337T on Android 4.4.4 UVU1BNK4 T337TUVU1BNK4. You should note that T337TUVU1BNK4 is available only for Tab 4 SM-T337T users who are using T-Mobile. If you are not using Tab 4 SM-T337T, then you should not download T337TUVU1BNK4. Androidbiits.com recommends that T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 SM-T337T users must save their personal data in a secure place before updating their Tab 4 SM-T337T. It is expected that Android 4.4.4 UVU1BNK4 will be available in other countries within a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.4 UVU1BNK4 [T337TUVU1BNK4]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if the SM-T337T got damaged while being updated to T337TUVU1BNK4. SM-T337T battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 KitKat UVU1BNK4 T337TUVU1BNK4 on T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 SM-T337T Safely
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.4 KitKat UVU1BNK4 T337TUVU1BNK4 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install T337TUVU1BNK4.
3. Now you have to put Samsung SM-T337T into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Samsung Tab 4 SM-T337T quickly.
- Press the Samsung Tab 4 SM-T337T volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Samsung Tab 4 SM-T337T Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Samsung Tab 4 SM-T337T volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect the Samsung Tab 4 SM-T337T with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Samsung Tab 4 SM-T337T with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 UVU1BNK4 on your desktop downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 UVU1BNK4, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until the SM-T337T is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy T337TUVU1BNK4. In this way you can install Android 4.4.4 UVU1BNK4. If you are having any problem while installing T337TUVU1BNK4, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section.