Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with Infinix Note 7 (X690B, X690C, X690) owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. If you have recently bought Infinix Note 7 (X690B, X690C), then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever phone is turned on. It activates the Android operating system on Infinix Note 7 (X690B, X690C, X690). Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on our phone. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking Infinix Note 7 X690B bootloader. You will be able to install custom ROM after unlocking bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset of Samsung Galaxy M01 SM-M015F. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader of Infinix Note 7.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock Infinix Note 7 (X690B, X690C, X690) bootloader without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options. You must note that your Infinix Note 7 (X690B, X690C, X690) will lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROM on your phone. You must activate OEM unlock options on Infinix Note 7 X690B. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk on your phone, so you will be able to root your phone after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on Infinix Note 7 (X690B, X690C, X690), then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock bootloader. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking Infinix Note 7 X690B bootloader, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone during bootloader unlock process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock Infinix Note 7 (X690B, X690C) bootloader. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during bootloader unlock process. Note 7 (X690B, X690C) battery must be above 86 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Unlock Bootloader of Infinix Note 7 (X690B, X690C, X690) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Tap “Settings” Menu, then you have to tap “About Phone” option.
2. Tap “Software Information” option.
3. Tap “Build number” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” on Infinix Note 7 X690B.
4. Tap “Settings” Menu again.
5. Tap “Developer options” and activate “OEM Unlock” option on Infinix Note 7 X690B.
6. Download 15 seconds ADB Installer v1.4.3 ZIP file for Infinix Note 7 X690B. It is developed by XDA member Snoop05.
7. Open ADB Fastboot folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
8. Connect your phone with PC via USB cable.
9. Inside the ADB Fastboot folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window.
10. Enter the following command to put Infinix Note 7 X690B into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
11. Enter the following command:
fastboot flashing unlock
12. Choose “Unlock the Bootloader” option using Infinix Note 7 X690B volume button and confirm it using power button.
13. Enter the following command after a few seconds:
You have successfully unlocked bootloader of Infinix Note 7 (X690B, X690C, X690). If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking Note 7 X690B bootloader, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Infinix Note 7. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in unlocking bootloader of your phone.