Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with Oppo Realme C3 (RMX2022, RMX2021) owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. If you have recently bought Realme C3 (RMX2022, RMX2021), then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever phone is turned on. It activates the Android operating system on Realme C3 (RMX2022, RMX2021). Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on our phone. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking Realme C3 RMX2021 bootloader. You will be able to install custom ROM after unlocking bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader of Poco M2 Pro. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader of Oppo Realme C3.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock Realme C3 (RMX2022, RMX2021) bootloader without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options. You must note that your Realme C3 (RMX2022, RMX2021) will lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROM on your phone. You must activate OEM unlock options on Realme C3 RMX2021. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk on your phone, so you will be able to root your phone after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on Realme C3 (RMX2022, RMX2021), then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock bootloader. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking Realme C3 RMX2021 bootloader, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone during bootloader unlock process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock Realme C3 (RMX2022, RMX2021) bootloader. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during bootloader unlock process. Realme C3 (RMX2022, RMX2021) battery must be above 86 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Unlock Bootloader of Oppo Realme C3 (RMX2022, RMX2021) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Tap “Settings” Menu, then you have to tap “About Phone” option.
2. Tap “Software Information” option.
3. Tap “Build number” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” on Realme C3.
4. Tap “Settings” Menu again.
5. Tap “Developer options” and activate “OEM Unlock” option on Realme C3.
6. Download in-depth test apk tool for Realme C3. You can download it from Realme forum.
7. Install in-depth test apk on Realme C3 and launch it.
8. Tap “Start applying” button on your phone.
9. Tap “Submit application” button on your Realme C3. You will receive “Review Successful” message after a few minutes.
10. Tap “Start the in-depth test” button. Your phone will be rebooted after a few minutes.
11. Download ADB and Fastboot tool zip file for Realme C3.
12. Open ADB Fastboot folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
13. Connect your phone with PC via USB cable.
14. Inside the ADB Fastboot folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window.
15. Enter the following command to put Realme C3 into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
16. Enter the following command:
fastboot flashing unlock
17. Choose “Unlock the Bootloader” option using Realme C3 volume button and confirm it using power button.
18. Enter the following command after a few seconds:
You have successfully unlocked bootloader of Realme C3 (RMX2022, RMX2021). If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking Realme C3 RMX2021 bootloader, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Realme C3. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in unlocking bootloader of your phone. [Source]