Are you using AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III? If you are wondering how to install a Custom ROM on your AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III SGH-I747, then Androidbiits.com is here to help you in installing a Custom ROM on your Galaxy S3 SGH-I747. Today, I am going to talk about BeanStalk Custom ROM that is specially designed for AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III SGH-I747. I have recently posted the steps for installing Android 4.4.2 XXUANE1 on Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 SM-P905. Now I am going to write the steps using which you can update AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III SGH-I747 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat BeanStalk. This is really a great news for Galaxy S3 users who are bored with the official firmware.
I am expecting that you will be able to update your AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III SGH-I747 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat BeanStalk ROM without facing any problem after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. BeanStalk is one of the most popular Custom ROMs available for Galaxy S3 SGH-I747. My dear friend you need to root AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-I747 in order to install BeanStalk. CWM recovery also need to be installed on Galaxy S III SGH-I747 before updating it to BeanStalk. You must save your contacts and messages in a safe place before updating Galaxy S3 to BeanStalk. You must install AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-I747 USB Driver on your PC for successful connection between your Galaxy S III SGH-I747 and computer.
You can follow the steps posted below to update Galaxy S3 SGH-I747 to BeanStalk. Androidbiits will not be responsible if your S3 SGH-I747 got corrupted during the installation process. Your S3 SGH-I747 battery level must be above 98% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat BeanStalk Custom ROM on AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-I747
1. First, you have to download BeanStalk Custom ROM.
2. Now you have to download Google Apps package for AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-I747.
3. Go to the settings of your Galaxy S3 SGH-I747 and enable USB debugging.
4. Now you have to connect your AT&T S3 SGH-I747 with your PC via USB cable.
5. After connecting your AT&T S3 SGH-I747, you need to transfer BeanStalk Custom ROM ZIP file and Google Apps package to the SD card of your AT&T S3 SGH-I747. Then, turn it off.
6. Remove the USB cable from your AT&T S3 SGH-I747 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from the main menu.
8. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” option.
9. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” and then search for BeanStalk Custom ROM ZIP file and Google Apps package from the SD card of your S3 SGH-I747. Then, install them.
10. Now you have to return to the main menu of your S3 SGH-I747 and choose “reboot system now” option.
You will have to wait until your S3 SGH-I747 restarts. It may take around 4 minutes to reboot. Once your S3 SGH-I747 is restarted, you can enjoy BeanStalk. If you are facing any difficulty while installing BeanStalk, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.