Are you using AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337? It is one of the popular smartphones available in the American market. The South Korean company has added 5.0 inch display in this device. If you have managed to get your hands on it, then I have some good news for you. KitKat Skyfall Custom ROM has been released for your phone. I have recently posted the steps for installing C-RoM Custom ROM on this smartphone. Now you can update AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat Skyfall Custom ROM.
This is a pretty good news for AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337 owners. You can take the advantage of various stunning features after installing Skyfall Custom ROM on your phone. The great thing about this phone is that it includes 13MP camera that can be used to take high quality photos. If you have decided to install Skyfall on your phone, then you will have to root your Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337 first. You should note that CMW recovery must be installed on your AT&T Galaxy S4 before updating it to Skyfall Custom ROM.
All your data including photos, and videos will be vanished from your Samsung Galaxy S4 during the installation process, so you must save them in other place. You must install AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337 USB driver on your computer before connecting your phone.
Now you must be waiting to install Skyfall Custom ROM on your Galaxy S4. You can follow the steps posted below to install Skyfall ROM on your device. Androidbiits will not be responsible if your AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 got corrupted during the installation process. The battery level of your Galaxy S4 must be above 77% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat Skyfall Custom ROM on AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337
1. First, you have to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat Skyfall Custom ROM.
2. Now you have to download Google Apps package for your Galaxy S4.
3. Now you have to connect your AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337 with your PC via USB cable.
4. After connecting your device, you have to transfer Skyfall Custom ROM ZIP file and Google Apps package to the SD card of your Galaxy S4 from your PC. Then, switch off your Galaxy S4.
5. Remove the USB cable from your AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
6. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from the main menu of your Galaxy S4 SGH-I337.
7. You have to choose “wipe cache partition” from the main menu of your Galaxy S4.
8. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” and then search for Skyfall Custom ROM ZIP file and Google Apps package from the SD card of your AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4. Then, install them on your Galaxy S4.
9. Now you have to return to the main menu of your AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 and choose “reboot system now” option.
You will have to wait until your Galaxy S4 SGH-I337 restarts. It may take around 3 minutes to reboot. Once your Galaxy S4 is restarted, you can enjoy Skyfall Custom ROM on your AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4. If you are facing any difficulty while installing Skyfall Custom ROM on your Galaxy S4, then feel free to mention your difficulty in the comment section.