Have you managed to get your hands on Moto G? This is a popular device of the American smartphone manufacturer Motorola. Now Androidbiits.com is going to share some good news with Motorola Moto G owners. Android 4.4.3 KitKat has been released for Moto G. Now you might be wondering how to install it on your Motorola phone. Don’t worry, my dear friend, I will help you in installing Android 4.4.3 KitKat on your Moto G. I have recently published the steps for installing Android 4.2.2 UVUANE4 on T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Light. Now you can update Motorola Moto G to Android 4.4.3 KitKat.
I am hoping that you will be able to update your Moto G to Android 4.4.3 KitKat without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. You can enjoy some new features on your Motorola Moto G after installing Android 4.4.3. It will provide a great experience. CMW recovery is needed to be installed on Moto G before updating it to Android 4.4.3. My dear friend, you must install Motorola Moto G USB Driver on your Windows computer or Mac computer before connecting your 4.5-inch smartphone with it. Otherwise your PC will not be able to recognize Moto G. One thing I forgot to say that you must save all your personal data including contacts, messages, photos and videos in a safe place before updating your Motorola Moto G.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.3 KitKat on Motorola Moto G. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your Moto G got corrupted during the update process. Motorola Moto G battery level must be above 88% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.3 KitKat on Motorola Moto G
1. First, you have to download Android 4.4.3 KitKat on your PC.
2. Now you have to connect your Moto G with your PC via USB cable.
3. After connecting your Moto G, you have to transfer Android 4.4.3 KitKat ZIP file to the SD card of your Motorola Moto G from your PC. Then, you have to switch off your 4.5 inch Motorola smartphone.
4. Remove the USB cable from your Moto G and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
5. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from the main menu of your Moto G
6. You have to choose “wipe cache partition” from the main menu.
7. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” and then search for Android 4.4.3 KitKat ZIP file from the SD card of your Moto G. Then, install them on your 4.5 inch Motorola smartphone.
8. Now you have to return to the main menu of your Motorola Moto G and choose “reboot system now” option.
You will have to wait until your 4.5-inch Moto G restarts. This device may take around 5 minutes to reboot. Once your Motorola Moto G is restarted, you can enjoy Android 4.4.3. In this way you can install the new official firmware on your Motorola Moto G. If you are facing any difficulty while installing Android 4.4.3, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section. [Source]