Are you a proud owner of Galaxy Note 10.1 Wi-Fi? Androidbiits.com is going to share some good news with all Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Wi-Fi SM-P600 owners. Now you can experience a new firmware update. Android 4.4.2 KitKat ZHUCNE3 [P600ZHUCNE3] has been released for Galaxy Note 10.1 Wi-Fi. My dear friend I am here to help you in installing Android 4.4.2 ZHUCNE3 on your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Wi-Fi SM-P600. Recently, I have published the instructions for installing Android 4.2.2 ZTUANE1 on Samsung Galaxy Core LTE SM-G386F. Now you can update Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Wi-Fi SM-P600 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat ZHUCNE3.
You can easily update your Galaxy Note 10.1 Wi-Fi to Android 4.4.2 ZHUCNE3 after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. P600ZHUCNE3 will bring improvement to your Note 10.1 Wi-Fi. Well, you can easily root Galaxy Note 10.1 Wi-Fi SM-P600 after installing Android 4.4.2 ZHUCNE3. CWM recovery is not required to be installed on your SM-P600. Dear friend you must save all important files in a safe place before installing P600ZHUCNE3. Galaxy Note 10.1 Wi-Fi USB driver is needed to be installed on your personal computer before connecting your device with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 ZHUCNE3 on Note 10.1 Wi-Fi SM-P600. Well, Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your 10.1 inch tab got damaged during the update process. I recommend your Note 10.1 Wi-Fi battery level must be above 92% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat ZHUCNE3 [P600ZHUCNE3] on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 SM-P600
1. First, you have to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat ZHUCNE3 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install P600ZHUCNE3 on your Note 10.1 Wi-Fi SM-P600.
3. Now you have to put your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Wi-Fi SM-P600 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Galaxy Note 10.1 Wi-Fi.
- Press Note 10.1 Wi-Fi volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Note 10.1 Wi-Fi Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of 10.1-inch tab. You will be able to view a warning message on your Galaxy Note 10.1 Wi-Fi SM-P600 after some time.
- Press Note 10.1 Wi-Fi Power button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Galaxy Note 10.1 Wi-Fi SM-P600 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your SM-P600 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of KitKat ZHUCNE3 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of KitKat ZHUCNE3, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you will have to wait until your 10.1-inch Galaxy tab restarts. It may take around 8 minutes to reboot. Once your Note 10.1 Wi-Fi SM-P600 is restarted, you can enjoy P600ZHUCNE3. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat ZHUCNE3 on your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Wi-Fi SM-P600. If you are facing any difficulty while installing P600ZHUCNE3, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.