Almost all of my friends have started buying big screen smartphone. The popularity of big screen Samsung smartphone is increasing day by day. Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N7505 is one of the popular smartphones. Big screen is the main reason behind the popularity of this smartphone. If you are a proud owner of Samsung Galaxy Note 3, then you will be happy to know that a new build of Android 4.3 Jelly Bean has been released for your device. Now you can update Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N7505 to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean XXUBND2. You will be able to use some exciting features after installing it on your smartphone. Androidbiits.com will post the steps to install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean XXUBND2 on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N7505.
It is expected that SM-N7505 owners will be able to install Android 4.3 XXUBND2 on Note 3 Neo SM-N7505 practically without having difficulty after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits. I am sure you will be very happy after installing Android 4.3 Jelly Bean XXUBND2 on your device. One thing you must keep in your mind that your smartphone will lose root after installing it. If you are a big fan of rooted apps, then you will have to root your smartphone again after updating it to the new firmware. You should note that it is an official firmware, so you don’t need to install ClockworkMod recovery on your device before updating it to the new firmware.
You may lose all your data during the update process, so I recommend you must backup all your data before updating your device. Another important thing is that you must go to the Samsung official website and download the required USB driver for your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N7505. Then, install it on your PC. It is essential for connecting your smartphone with your PC.
Are you ready for updating your smartphone to the new firmware? Now I am going to write the steps for installing Android 4.3 Jelly Bean XXUBND2 on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N7505. You must try these steps at your own risk. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if you damage your smartphone after following these steps. Don’t forget to check the battery level of your phone. I recommend you must charge it completely before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean XXUBND2 on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N7505
1. First you have to download Android 4.3 Jelly Bean XXUBND2 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin on your PC.
3. Once you have successfully downloaded Odin, install it on your PC.
4. Now you have to put your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N7505 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your smartphone.
- Press the Home button and volume down button simultaneously.
- Press the Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button.
- After a few minutes you will be able to see a warning message. Press the volume up button after viewing this warning message. In this way you can enter into download mode.
5. Launch Odin on your PC.
6. Now you have to connect your smartphone with your PC via USB cable. (Your smartphone must be in download mode)
7. You will be able to see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your smartphone successfully with your PC.
8. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.3 Jelly Bean XXUBND2 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
9. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file, you have to press “PDA” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
10. Now you have to press “PDA” in Odin and choose “modem” file.
11. Now you have to press “CSC” in Odin and choose “csc” file.
12. Press “PIT” in Odin and choose “.pit” file.
13. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Re-Partition” and “Auto-reboot” options.
You have to wait for a few minutes. Your smartphone may take around 6 minutes to reboot. Once your device is restarted, you can enjoy some new features on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N7505. Keep visiting Androidbiits.com.