Have you managed to get your hands on Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100? Androidbiits.com is going to share some good news with all Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100 users. Android 4.4.2 KitKat XWDNE2 has been released for your Note 8.0. Are you wondering how to install N5100XWDNE2? Well, I will help you in installing Android 4.4.2 XWDNE2 on Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100. In the previous post, I have listed all the steps for installing Android 4.4.2 KLUKNE6 on Samsung Galaxy Note II SHV-E250L. Now you can update Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat XWDNE2.
I am expecting that you will be able to update your Note 8.0 GT-N5100 to Android 4.4.2 XWDNE2 easily after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N5100XWDNE2 will bring improvement on your Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100. Well, you don’t need to install CWM recovery on your Note 8.0 GT-N5100. Oh yes, you can easily root Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100 after installing Android 4.4.2 XWDNE2. Don’t forget to backup your photos, videos and other files before installing N5100XWDNE2. I forgot to mention that Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100 USB driver need to be installed on your personal computer before connecting your 8-inch tab with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 XWDNE2 on Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100. My dear friend you must note that Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your Note 8.0 GT-N5100 got corrupted during the update process. Your Note 8.0 GT-N5100 battery level must be above 98% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XWDNE2 [N5100XWDNE2] on Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100
1. First, you have to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat XWDNE2 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N5100XWDNE2 on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100.
3. Now you have to put your Note 8.0 GT-N5100 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Samsung GT-N5100.
- Press GT-N5100 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press GT-N5100 Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of Galaxy Note 8.0. You will be able to view a warning message on your 8-inch Samsung tab after some time.
- Press GT-N5100 Power button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your 8-inch Samsung tab with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Samsung GT-N5100 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of KitKat XWDNE2 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of KitKat XWDNE2, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
You will have to wait until your 8 inch Samsung tab restarts. This tab may take around 7 minutes to reboot. Once your Samsung GT-N5100 is restarted, you can enjoy N5100XWDNE2. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XWDNE2 on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100. If you are facing any difficulty while installing N5100XWDNE2, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.