Are you a Samsung Galaxy S3 user? This smartphone is very popular among people due to its big screen. This is one of my favorite smartphone. I love to use this phone. The good news is that a new build of Android 4.3 Jelly Bean has been released for this big screen smartphone. Now you can update Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean XXUGND2. You can expect some improvements after installing it on your device. It will bring some exciting features. Androidbiits.com will post the steps to install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean XXUGND2 on Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300. The most important thing is that XXUGND2 is an official firmware, so you may not face issues on S3 GT-I9300 after installing it. You will be able to use your phone in a better way after installing XXUGND2. I forgot to say that GT-I9300 battery must be above 94 percentage before following this tutorial.
It is expected that GT-I9300 owners will be able to install Android 4.3 XXUGND2 on S3 GT-I9300 practically without having difficulty after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits. I have lost root after installing it on Samsung Galaxy S3. I have spend some extra time to root this smartphone again after the installation process. If you are not a big fan of rooting, then you can go ahead. The good news is that you can also root your phone again after installing it. You don’t need to install CWM recovery on your Samsung Galaxy S3 before updating it to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean XXUGND2 because it is an official firmware.
Have you any important data on your smartphone? You must save all your data because you may lose them after the installation process. Don’t forget to install USB driver of Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 on your PC otherwise you will not be able to connect your phone with PC. Are you ready to update your Samsung Galaxy S3? Finally, I am going to write the steps using which you can update your big smartphone to the new firmware build.
One most important thing is that you must charge your Samsung Galaxy S3 completely before following the steps. You must try these steps at your own risk. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if you damage your Samsung Galaxy S3 after following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean XXUGND2 on Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300
1. First you have to download Android 4.3 Jelly Bean XXUGND2 for your big screen smartphone on your PC.
2. Now you have to download the latest version of Odin and then you must install it on your PC.
3. Now you have to put your Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 with your PC via USB cable. (Your big screen smartphone must be in download mode)
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Samsung Galaxy S3 successfully with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.3 Jelly Bean XXUGND2 on your PC that you have downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file, you have to press “PDA” in Odin and choose “code″ file.
8. Now you have to press “PDA” in Odin and choose “modem” file.
9. Now you have to press “CSC” in Odin and choose “csc” file.
10. Press “PIT” in Odin and choose “.pit” file.
11. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Re-Partition” and “Auto-reboot” options.
You can watch your favorite video clip until your phone restarts. Your Samsung Galaxy S3 may take a few minutes to reboot. Once your big screen smartphone is restarted, you can enjoy the new firmware build on your Samsung Galaxy S3. I hope you will not face any difficulty during the installation process. If you are facing any difficulty, then you can ask me immediately using the comment section. I am always available to answer your questions. Keep visiting Androidbiits.com for more tutorials.