Are you a Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 user? It is one of the most popular smartphones among people. One of my friend has brought this phone. If you are a proud owner of this phone, then you will be happy to know that a new Custom ROM firmware has been released for it. Now you can update Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat BAT Custom ROM. You will be able to use some exciting features after installing it on your smartphone. You will be able to use Samsung Galaxy S5 apps on your Samsung Galaxy S4 and you will also be able to use Samsung Galaxy S5 wallpapers on your Samsung Galaxy S4 after installing the new custom ROM firmware.
Many people like to capture photos secretly using their phone. Do you love to do it? If your answer is YES, then the new custom ROM is for you. It will allow you capture photos secretly using your smartphone without any sound. The new firmware will provide an option using which you can easily deactivate the camera shutter sound of your Samsung Galaxy S4. I am sure you will be very happy after installing the new custom ROM on your device. One thing you must keep in your mind that your smartphone must be rooted otherwise you will not be able to install it. Another most important thing is that you must install ClockworkMod recovery on your device before updating it to the new custom ROM.
One of my friend has lost all his important data during the update process, so I recommend you must backup all your data before updating your device. Another important thing is that you must go to the Samsung official website and download the required USB driver for your Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500. Then, install it on your PC. It is essential for connecting your smartphone with your PC.
Are you ready for updating your device? Now I am going to write the steps for installing Android 4.4.2 KitKat BAT Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500. You must try these steps at your own risk. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if you damage your smartphone after following these steps. Don’t forget to check the battery level of your phone. I recommend you must charge it completely before following these steps.
Steps to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat BAT Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500
1. First you have to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat BAT Custom ROM on your PC.
2. Now you have to connect your smartphone with your PC via USB cable.
3. After connecting your device, you have to transfer the downloaded BAT custom ROM ZIP file (STEP 1) to your smartphone from your PC. You must save it on the Root of SD card. Once the transfer process is completed, you must switch off your Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500.
4. Remove the USB cable from your smartphone and then you have to put your phone into Recovery Mode. For this, you have to turn on your smartphone at the same time you have to press the power button, home button and volume up button simultaneously.
5. You have choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from the main menu after putting your device into Recovery Mode. You can do it with the help of Power button.
6. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” from the main menu. You can navigate with the help of volume button.
7. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” from the main menu. Then, you have to search for the BAT custom ROM ZIP file from the SD card and install it on your smartphone. You can do it with the help of volume button and Power button. Once the installation process is completed, you have to go back to the main menu.
8. Now you have to choose “reboot system now” from the main menu.
Now you have wait for a few minutes. Your smartphone may take around 6 minutes to reboot. Once your device is restarted, you can enjoy several new features on your Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500. Keep visiting Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter. [Source]