Have you managed to get your hands on Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500? Androidbiits.com is going to share some good news with Galaxy S4 owners. Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNE7 [I9500XXUFNE7] has been released for Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500. I am going to write the steps for updating your phone to Android 4.4.2 XXUFNE7. I have recently posted the steps for installing Android 4.4.2 XXU1ANEC on Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom SM-C111. Now you can update Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNE7. This is really a great news for the people who are using Samsung Galaxy S4.
You can easily update Galaxy S4 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNE7 after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. I9500XXUFNE7 will bring improvement on your Galaxy S4 GT-I9500. You don’t need to install CWM recovery on your S4. The good news is that you can root Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 after installing Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNE7. You must backup your contacts and messages before updating your Galaxy S4 GT-I9500. Dear friend you have to install Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 USB Driver on your PC before connecting your S4 with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNE7. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your Galaxy smartphone got corrupted during the update process. Well, I forgot to mention that your Galaxy S4 battery level must be above 84% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNE7 [I9500XXUFNE7] on Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500
1. First, you have to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNE7 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install I9500XXUFNE7 on your S4.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy S4 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your 5-inch Galaxy S4 GT-I9500.
- Press your S4 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your S4 Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of GT-I9500. You will be able to view a warning message on your Galaxy S4 after some time.
- Press your S4 Power button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNE7 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNE7, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
You will have to wait until your 5-inch Galaxy S4 restarts. This device may take around 3 minutes to reboot. Once your S4 GT-I9500 is restarted, you can enjoy I9500XXUFNE7. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNE7 on your Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500. If you are facing any difficulty while installing I9500XXUFNE7, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.