Are you using Samsung Galaxy Trend GT-S7560? Androidbiits.com is going to share a piece of good news with all Galaxy Trend owners. Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich XXBNE1 [S7560XXBNE1] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Trend GT-S7560. Now you might be wondering how to install it on your Galaxy Trend. Don’t worry my dear friend, I will help you in installing Android 4.0.4 XXBNE1 on Samsung Galaxy Trend GT-S7560. I have recently posted the steps for installing Android 4.4.2 XXDNE4 on Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 LTE GT-N5120. Now you can update Samsung Galaxy Trend GT-S7560 to Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich XXBNE1.
You can easily update Galaxy Trend to Android 4.0.4 XXBNE1 after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. S7560XXBNE1 will bring improvement on your Galaxy Trend GT-S7560. Well, you don’t need to install CWM recovery on your GT-S7560. Yes, you can easily root Samsung Galaxy Trend GT-S7560 after installing Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich XXBNE1. You must save your files in a secure place before updating your Galaxy Trend. My dear friend you have to install Samsung Galaxy Trend GT-S7560 USB Driver on your PC before connecting your Galaxy Trend with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich XXBNE1. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your Trend GT-S7560 got corrupted during the update process. Oh yes, your Samsung Galaxy Trend battery level must be above 92% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich XXBNE1 [S7560XXBNE1] on Samsung Galaxy Trend GT-S7560
1. First, you have to download Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich XXBNE1 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install S7560XXBNE1 on your Galaxy Trend.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy Trend into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Galaxy Trend GT-S7560.
- Press Galaxy Trend volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Galaxy Trend Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of GT-S7560. You will be able to view a warning message on your Galaxy Trend after some time.
- Press Galaxy Trend Power button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Galaxy Trend GT-S7560 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Galaxy Trend with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich XXBNE1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich XXBNE1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
You will have to wait until your 4-inch Galaxy Trend GT-S7560 restarts. This device may take around 5 minutes to reboot. Once your Trend GT-S7560 is restarted, you can enjoy S7560XXBNE1. In this way you can install Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich XXBNE1 on your Samsung Galaxy Trend GT-S7560. If you are facing any difficulty while installing S7560XXBNE1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.