Are you a music lover? Do you love to listen to your favorite music on your smartphone? Sony smartphones are very popular among music lovers. It allows people to enjoy crystal clear music. Actually, I am also a big fan of Sony smartphones. If you are a user of Sony Xperia L, then I have some good news for you. Now you can update Sony Xperia L to Android 4.4.2 KitKat CyanogenMod 11. You will be able to use some exciting features after installing the new custom ROM on your Sony smartphone. Androidbiits.com will post the steps to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat CM11 on Sony Xperia L. You will be able to use your phone in a better way after installing CM11.
I am sure you will get a new experience after installing the CM11 custom ROM on your smartphone. If you have not rooted your device, then you cannot install it. So, you must root your phone before following the steps. The most important thing is that you have to install CMW recovery on your phone before updating it to CyanogenMod 11 custom ROM.
Have you any important data on your Sony Xperia L? You must save all your data before the installation process. Another important thing is that you must install Sony Xperia L USB driver on your PC otherwise your computer will not be able to recognize your device.
Are you ready to update your Sony Xperia L? Finally, I am going to write the steps using which you can update your phone to CM 11 custom ROM. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if you damage your Sony Xperia L after following these steps. You must try these steps at your own risk. One most important thing is that you must charge your Sony Xperia L completely before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat CyanogenMod 11 Custom ROM on Sony Xperia L
1. First you have to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat CyanogenMod 11 Custom ROM on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Google Apps package for Sony Xperia L on your PC.
3. Now you have to connect your Sony Xperia L with your PC via USB cable.
4. After connecting your device, you have to transfer the downloaded CyanogenMod 11 Custom ROM ZIP file (STEP 1) and Google Apps package to the SD card of your Sony smartphone from your PC. You have to switch off your Sony Xperia L after completion of the transfer process.
5. Remove the USB cable from your smartphone and then you have to put your phone into Recovery Mode.
6. You have choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from the main menu after putting your device into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” from the main menu.
8. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” from the main menu. Then, you have to search for the CM11 Custom ROM ZIP file and Google Apps package from the SD card. Then, install them on your Sony smartphone.
9. Now you have to choose “reboot system now” from the main menu.
You can listen to your favorite music until your phone restarts. Your Sony Xperia L may take around 6 minutes to reboot. Once your phone is restarted, you can enjoy the new CM11 custom ROM on your Sony smartphone. If you are facing any difficulty while updating your Sony Xperia L, then you can ask me for help using the comment section.