T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900T is one of the popular smartphones available in the American market. It has managed to attract many United States people. 5.1-inch screen is the main reason behind the popularity of Galaxy S5 SM-G900T. I am going to share a piece of good news with all T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900T users. Android 4.4.2 KitKat UVU1ANE5 has been released for Galaxy S5 G900T. I have recently posted the steps for installing a new official firmware on AT&T Samsung Galaxy S5. Now you can update T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900T to Android 4.4.2 KitKat UVU1ANE5.
This is a pretty good news for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900T users. You can experience the improvement after installing KitKat UVU1ANE5 on your Galaxy S5 SM-G900T. This smartphone provides an awesome photography experience as it includes 16MP camera. You can easily root your T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900T after installing KitKat UVU1ANE5. It is not essential to install CWM recovery on Galaxy S5 SM-G900T before updating it. You must backup all data available on T-Mobile Galaxy S5 before following the steps. T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900T USB driver need to be installed on your PC for successful connection between your T-Mobile smartphone and PC.
Below are the steps using which you can install KitKat UVU1ANE5 on Galaxy S5 SM-G900T. Androidbiits will not be responsible if your T-Mobile smartphone got corrupted during the update process. The battery level of your T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900T must be above 92% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat UVU1ANE5 on T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900T
1. First you have to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat UVU1ANE5 on your PC from the given link.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install UVU1ANE5 on T-Mobile smartphone.
3. Now you have to put your T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900T into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your T-Mobile smartphone.
- Press Galaxy S5 SM-G900T volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Galaxy S5 SM-G900T Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button. After a few minutes, you will be able to see a warning message on your T-Mobile smartphone.
- Press Galaxy S5 SM-G900T Power button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your T-Mobile smartphone with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Galaxy S5 SM-G900T with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of KitKat UVU1ANE5 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of KitKat UVU1ANE5, you have to press “PDA” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press “PDA” in Odin and choose “modem” file.
9. Now you have to press “CSC” in Odin and choose “csc” file.
10. Press “PIT” in Odin and choose “.pit” file.
11. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Re-Partition” and “Auto-reboot” options.
You will have to wait until your T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900T restarts. It may take around 6 minutes to reboot. Once your T-Mobile smartphone is restarted, you can enjoy KitKat UVU1ANE5 firmware on your Galaxy S5 SM-G900T. If you are facing any difficulty while installing KitKat UVU1ANE5 on your T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section.