Today, Androidbiits.com will share an amazing news with US Cellular Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910R4 users. According to Mod57, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Beanstalk 5.0035 Custom ROM is released for US Cellular Note 4 SM-N910R4. Recently, I have published the tutorial for updating HTC EVO View 4G PG41200 to Jelly Bean 4.1 with the help of Evervolv [Official]. Now the amazing news is that US Cellular Note 4 SM-N910R4 owners can test Beanstalk 5.0035. Today, I will publish the step-by-step instructions for updating Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910R4 to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop using Beanstalk 5.0035. This is really an amazing news for Note 4 SM-N910R4 users who are waiting for Lollipop.
I am expecting that Note 4 SM-N910R4 owners will be able to install Beanstalk 5.0035 effortlessly without having any issue after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear US Cellular SM-N910R4 owner, Beanstalk 5.0035 needs rooted Note 4 SM-N910R4, so it is essential to root Note 4 SM-N910R4 before installing Beanstalk 5.0035. Well, Another crucial thing is CWM recovery installation on SM-N910R4 before installing Beanstalk 5.0035. You can perform all these tasks after unlocking SM-N910R4 bootloader. Dear friend, you may experience some bugs on your SM-N910R4 after installing Beanstalk 5.0035. Androidbiits.com recommends that US Cellular SM-N910R4 users must take a backup of their documents before installing Beanstalk 5.0035, as there is a possibility of losing all documents from SM-N910R4. Oh yes, The crucial thing is the USB driver installation of SM-N910R4 on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install Beanstalk 5.0035. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if US Cellular SM-N910R4 got broken during the installation of Beanstalk 5.0035. SM-N910R4 battery percentage must be more than 78% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Beanstalk 5.0035 Custom ROM on US Cellular Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910R4 [Tutorial]
1. It is necessary to download Beanstalk 5.0035 for your SM-N910R4.
2. Now, it is the proper time to download Gapps for your SM-N910R4.
3. It is the proper time to go to the settings of SM-N910R4 and then you have to tap USB debugging.
4. Now, you have to attach your SM-N910R4 with your desktop with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully attached your SM-N910R4, it is essential to transfer Beanstalk 5.0035 and Gapps ZIP file to SM-N910R4 SD card.
6. Now, it is the proper time to power off SM-N910R4.
7. After turning off SM-N910R4, you will have to remove the USB cable.
8. Now, it is the proper time to put SM-N910R4 into Recovery Mode.
9. Now, it is the proper time to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on your SM-N910R4.
10. Now, you will have to select “wipe cache partition” on your SM-N910R4.
11. Now, you will have to choose “install zip from SD card” on your SM-N910R4 screen and then it is essential to choose Beanstalk 5.0035 and Gapps ZIP file from the SD card.
12. Now, it is the proper time to install Beanstalk 5.0035 and Gapps.
13. Now, it is essential to go to the main menu of your SM-N910R4.
14. Now, you will have to tap “reboot system now” on your phone.
15. It is the proper time to wait until your SM-N910R4 reboots.
After your US Cellular SM-N910R4 is rebooted, you can test Beanstalk 5.0035. Dear SM-N910R4 user, if you are having any difficulty while installing Beanstalk 5.0035, then you must share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.