Androidbiits.com brings a glorious news for Xiaomi Mi3. Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow XPerience 10.0.1_r3 ROM is released for Xiaomi Mi 3 [cancro]. It will let Mi3 users taste the sweetness of Marshmallow 6.0.1 on Xiaomi Mi3. All features may not work properly on Mi3 as it is a beta build. Androidbiits.com has recently posted the step-by-step tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Wi-Fi GT-P7510 to Marshmallow 6.0 using AOSP 6.0.0 [p4wifi]. The spectacular news is that Mi3 owners can now install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow XPerience 10.0.1_r3 on Xiaomi Mi3. Isn’t it wonderful? Androidbiits.com will post the steps to update Xiaomi Mi 3 to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow via XPerience 10.0.1_r3. This is really a spectacular news for the owners of Xiaomi Mi3. XDA member aniket.lamba has claimed that this ROM is based on AOSP.
I am hoping that Mi3 users will be able to install Marshmallow 6.0.1 XPerience 10.0.1_r3 on Xiaomi Mi3 safely without having difficulty after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. XPerience 10.0.1_r3 needs rooted Mi3, so it is crucial to root Xiaomi Mi 3 before installing Marshmallow 6.0.1 via XPerience ROM. Well, Mi3 owners must install the latest TWRP on Xiaomi Mi 3 before installing XPerience 10.0.1_r3. Oh yes, the users of Mi3 can install XPerience ROM only after the bootloader unlock of Xiaomi Mi 3.
If you aren’t happy with old firmware, then you must install XPerience 10.0.1_r3 on Mi3. The spectacular thing is that XPerience 10.0.1_r3 will let you use Marshmallow 6.0.1 on Xiaomi Mi3. Androidbiits.com recommends that Mi3 users must take a backup of their personal documents including contacts and games before updating their Xiaomi Mi3 to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow XPerience 10.0.1_r3 as there is a chance of losing all data including contacts and games from Mi3.
Below are the steps using which you can install Marshmallow 6.0 XPerience ROM on Mi3. Androidbiits.com won’t take responsibility if Mi3 got corrupted during the installation of XPerience 10.0.1_r3. Mi3 battery must be more than 88 percentage before following these steps.
How to Install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow XPerience ROM on Xiaomi Mi 3 [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow XPerience 10.0.1_r3 [cancro] ROM and GApps for Xiaomi Mi 3 on your desktop.
2. It is the time to activate USB debugging on Mi3.
3. It is the time to attach Mi3 with desktop.
4. It is essential to transfer XPerience 10.0.1_r3 and GApps to Mi3.
5. It is the time to power off your Mi3.
6. It is essential to remove the USB cable from Mi3.
7. It is the time to put Xiaomi Mi 3 into Recovery Mode.
8. It is essential to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on Mi3.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on Mi3.
10. It is essential to click “install zip from SD card” on Mi3.
11. It is essential to choose XPerience 10.0.1_r3 on your Mi3.
12. It is essential to install XPerience 10.0.1_r3 on Xiaomi Mi 3.
13. It is the time to go to the main menu on Mi3.
14. It is essential to click “reboot system now” on Mi3.
15. It is the time to wait until Mi3 restarts.
16. You can also install GApps 6.0 on Mi3 using the above steps.
After your Xiaomi Mi3 is restarted, you can test Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow XPerience 10.0.1_r3 on Mi3. Isn’t it spectacular? If you are having issue during the installation of XPerience 10.0.1_r3 on Xiaomi Mi3, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.