Androidbiits.com brings a splendid news for Xiaomi Mi 4C [libra] owners. According to XDA member Mayex, Android 6.0 Marshmallow Teamsuperluminal CyanogenMod 13 [CM13] unofficial ROM is released for Xiaomi Mi 4C. CM13 will let Mi4C users taste the splendidness of Marshmallow 6.0 on Xiaomi Mi4C [libra]. Androidbiits.com has recently posted the step-by-step tutorial for installing Marshmallow 6.0.1 CM13 [toro] on Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus SCH-I515. The spectacular news is that Mi4C owners can now install Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 [libra] on Xiaomi Mi4C. Isn’t it spectacular? Androidbiits.com will post the steps to update Xiaomi Mi 4C to Android 6.0 Marshmallow via CM13 [libra]. Oh yes, you may experience issues on Xiaomi Mi4C as CM13 is an unofficial build.
It is expected that you will be able to install Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 on Xiaomi Mi4C effortlessly without having difficulty after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits. CM13 [libra] requires rooted Xiaomi Mi4C, so it is essential to root Xiaomi Mi 4C before enjoying the splendidness of Marshmallow 6.0 via CM13 [libra]. Well, you must install TWRP on Xiaomi Mi 4C [libra] before installing CM13 on Mi4C. Oh yes, you can install CM13 only after the bootloader unlock of Mi4C.
If you aren’t happy with old firmware, then you must install Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 on Mi4C. The splendid thing is that CM13 [libra] will let you use Marshmallow 6.0 on Xiaomi Mi4C. Androidbiits.com recommends that Mi4C users must save their important documents including contacts and games before updating their Xiaomi Mi4C [libra] to Marshmallow 6.0 via CM13 as there is a chance of losing all data including contacts and games from Mi4C.
Below are the steps using which you can install Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 on Mi4C. Androidbiits.com won’t take responsibility if Mi4C got harmed during the installation of CM13 [libra]. Xiaomi Mi4C battery must be more than 87 percentage before following these steps.
How to Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow Teamsuperluminal CM13 Unofficial ROM on Xiaomi Mi 4C [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 [libra] ROM and GApps for Xiaomi Mi 4C on your desktop.
2. It is the time to activate USB debugging on Mi4C.
3. It is the time to attach Mi4C with desktop.
4. It is essential to transfer CM13 and GApps to Mi4C.
5. It is the time to power off your Mi4C.
6. It is essential to remove the USB cable from Mi4C.
7. It is the time to put Xiaomi Mi4C into Recovery Mode.
8. It is essential to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on Mi4C.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on Mi4C.
10. It is essential to click “install zip from SD card” on Mi4C.
11. It is essential to choose CM13 on your Mi4C.
12. It is essential to install CM13 on Xiaomi Mi4C.
13. It is the time to go to the main menu on Mi4C.
14. It is essential to click “reboot system now” on Mi4C.
15. It is the time to wait until Mi4C restarts.
16. You can also install GApps 6.0 on Xiaomi Mi4C using the above steps.
After your Xiaomi Mi4C [libra] is restarted, you can test Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 on Mi4C. Isn’t it stunning? If you are having issue during the installation of Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 on Xiaomi Mi4C [libra], then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.