Androidbiits.com brings an amazing news for Xiaomi Mi 5 [gemini] owners. According to XDA member coderstory, Android 6.0 Marshmallow CyanogenMod 13 [CM13] unofficial ROM is released for Xiaomi Mi 5. CM13 will let Mi5 users taste the amazingness of Marshmallow 6.0 on Xiaomi Mi5 [gemini]. Androidbiits.com has recently posted the step-by-step tutorial for installing Marshmallow 6.0.1 Bad Boyz Sense 8 v1.0 (1.24.651.3) ROM on Sprint HTC 10 2PS6400. The spectacular news is that Mi5 owners can now install Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 [gemini] on Xiaomi Mi5. Isn’t it spectacular? Androidbiits.com will post the steps to update Xiaomi Mi5 to Android 6.0 Marshmallow via CM13 [gemini]. Oh yes, you may experience issues on Xiaomi Mi5 as CM13 is an unofficial build.
It is expected that you will be able to install Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 on Xiaomi Mi5 effectively without having difficulty after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits. CM13 [gemini] requires rooted Xiaomi Mi5, so it is essential to root Xiaomi Mi 5 before enjoying the amazingness of Marshmallow 6.0 via CM13 [gemini]. Well, you must install TWRP on Xiaomi Mi 5 [gemini] before installing CM13 on Mi5. Oh yes, you can install CM13 only after the bootloader unlock of Mi5.
If you aren’t happy with old firmware, then you must install Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 on Mi5. The splendid thing is that CM13 [gemini] will let you use Marshmallow 6.0 on Xiaomi Mi5. Androidbiits.com recommends that Mi5 users must save their important documents including contacts and games before updating their Xiaomi Mi5 [gemini] to Marshmallow 6.0 via CM13 as there is a chance of losing all data including contacts and games from Mi5.
Below are the steps using which you can install Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 on Mi5. Androidbiits.com won’t take responsibility if Mi5 got harmed during the installation of CM13 [gemini]. Xiaomi Mi5 battery must be more than 86 percentage before following these steps.
How to Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 Unofficial ROM on Xiaomi Mi 5 [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 [gemini] ROM and GApps for Xiaomi Mi 5 on your desktop.
2. It is the time to activate USB debugging on Mi5.
3. It is the time to attach Mi5 with desktop.
4. It is essential to transfer CM13 and GApps to Mi5.
5. It is the time to power off your Mi5.
6. It is essential to remove the USB cable from Mi5.
7. It is the time to put Xiaomi Mi5 into Recovery Mode.
8. It is essential to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on Mi5.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on Mi5.
10. It is essential to click “install zip from SD card” on Mi5.
11. It is essential to choose CM13 on your Mi5.
12. It is essential to install CM13 on Xiaomi Mi5.
13. It is the time to go to the main menu on Mi5.
14. It is essential to click “reboot system now” on Mi5.
15. It is the time to wait until Mi5 restarts.
16. You can also install GApps 6.0 on Xiaomi Mi5 using the above steps.
After your Xiaomi Mi5 [gemini] is restarted, you can test Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 on Mi5. Isn’t it stunning? If you are having issue during the installation of Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 on Xiaomi Mi5 [gemini], then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.