Androidbiits.com brings a glorious news for Xolo Q2500 owners. Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow CyanogenMod 13 [CM13] unofficial ROM is released for Xolo Q2500. CM13 will let Q2500 users taste the gloriousness of Marshmallow 6.0.1 on Xolo Q2500. Androidbiits.com has recently posted the step-by-step tutorial for installing Marshmallow 6.0.1 CM13 on Gigabyte GSmart Saga S3. The spectacular news is that Q2500 owners can now install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow CM13 on Xolo Q2500. Isn’t it spectacular? Androidbiits.com will post the steps to update Xolo Q2500 to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow via CM13. Oh yes, you may experience issues on Xolo Q2500 as CM13 is a beta build. According to XDA contributor Rohan Taneja, it is available for MT6582 devices including Xolo Q2500.
It is expected that you will be able to install Marshmallow 6.0.1 CM13 on Xolo Q2500 effectively without having difficulty after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits. CM13 requires rooted Q2500, so it is essential to root Xolo Q2500 before enjoying the gloriousness of Marshmallow 6.0.1 via CM13 on Q2500. Well, you must install Recovery software on Xolo Q2500 before installing CM13 on Q2500. Oh yes, you can install CM13 only after the bootloader unlock of Xolo Q2500.
If you aren’t happy with old firmware, then you must install Marshmallow 6.0.1 CM13 on Q2500. The outstanding thing is that CM13 will let you use Marshmallow 6.0.1 on Xolo Q2500. Androidbiits.com recommends that Q2500 users must save their personal documents including contacts and games before updating their Xolo Q2500 to Marshmallow 6.0.1 via CM13 as there is a chance of losing all data including contacts and games from Q2500.
Below are the steps using which you can install CM13 on Q2500. Androidbiits.com won’t take responsibility if Q2500 got damaged during the installation of CM13. Xolo Q2500 battery must be more than 84 percentage before following these steps.
How to Install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow CM13 Unofficial ROM on Xolo Q2500 [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow CM13 [mt6582] ROM and GApps for Xolo Q2500 on your desktop.
2. It is the time to activate USB debugging on Xolo Q2500.
3. It is the time to attach Q2500 with desktop.
4. It is essential to transfer CM13 and GApps to Q2500.
5. It is the time to power off your Q2500.
6. It is essential to remove the USB cable from Q2500.
7. It is the time to put Xolo Q2500 into Recovery Mode.
8. It is essential to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on Q2500.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on Q2500.
10. It is essential to click “install zip from SD card” on Q2500.
11. It is essential to choose CM13 on your Q2500.
12. It is essential to install CM13 on Xolo Q2500.
13. It is the time to go to the main menu on Q2500.
14. It is essential to click “reboot system now” on Q2500.
15. It is the time to wait until Q2500 restarts.
16. You can also install GApps 6.0 on Xolo Q2500 using the above steps.
After your Xolo Q2500 is restarted, you can test Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow CM13 on Q2500. Isn’t it splendid? If you are having issue during the installation of Marshmallow 6.0.1 CM13 on Xolo Q2500, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.