Androidbiits.com brings a tremendous news for ZTE Axon Elite A2015 owners. According to XDA member supremoh, Android 6.0 Marshmallow unofficial CyanogenMod 13 [CM13] ROM is released for ZTE Axon Elite A2015. CM13 will let A2015 users taste the tremendousness of Marshmallow 6.0 on ZTE Axon Elite A2015. Androidbiits.com has recently posted the step-by-step tutorial for installing Marshmallow 6.0.1 Vova ROM on Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920F. The spectacular news is that A2015 owners can now install Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 on ZTE Axon Elite A2015. Isn’t it spectacular? Androidbiits.com will post the steps to update ZTE Axon Elite A2015 to Android 6.0 Marshmallow via CM13. Oh yes, you may face issues on Axon Elite A2015 as CM13 is an unofficial build.
It is expected that you will be able to install Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 on Axon Elite A2015 effortlessly without having difficulty after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits. CM13 requires rooted A2015, so it is essential to root ZTE Axon Elite A2015 before installing Marshmallow 6.0 via CyanogenMod 13 [CM13] on A2015. Well, you must install the latest TWRP on ZTE Axon Elite A2015 before installing CM13 on A2015. Oh yes, you can install CM13 only after the bootloader unlock of A2015.
If you aren’t happy with old firmware, then you must install Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 on A2015. The splendid thing is that CM13 will let you use Marshmallow 6.0 on ZTE Axon Elite A2015. Androidbiits.com recommends that A2015 users must save their important documents including contacts and games before updating their ZTE Axon Elite A2015 to Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 as there is a chance of losing all data including contacts and games from A2015.
Below are the steps using which you can install Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 on A2015. Androidbiits.com won’t take responsibility if A2015 got harmed during the installation of CM13. ZTE Axon Elite A2015 battery must be more than 86 percentage before following these steps.
How to Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 Unofficial ROM on ZTE Axon Elite A2015 [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 [a2015] unofficial ROM and GApps for ZTE Axon Elite on your desktop.
2. It is the time to activate USB debugging on A2015.
3. It is the time to attach A2015 with desktop.
4. It is essential to transfer CM13 and GApps to A2015.
5. It is the time to power off your A2015.
6. It is essential to remove the USB cable from A2015.
7. It is the time to put ZTE Axon Elite A2015 into Recovery Mode.
8. It is essential to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on A2015.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on A2015.
10. It is essential to click “install zip from SD card” on A2015.
11. It is essential to choose CM13 on your A2015.
12. It is essential to install CM13 on ZTE Axon Elite A2015.
13. It is the time to go to the main menu on A2015.
14. It is essential to click “reboot system now” on A2015.
15. It is the time to wait until A2015 restarts.
16. You can also install GApps 6.0 on ZTE Axon Elite A2015 using the above steps.
After your Axon Elite A2015 is restarted, you can test Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 on A2015. Isn’t it outstanding? If you are having issue during the installation of Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 on ZTE Axon Elite A2015, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.